Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Aeroxmaster

Aeroxmaster

Posts: 8,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have avoided this thread for a while... Hmm... I think it's time I posted here though. This will be one of my few posts here (not in a bad way, but I'd just prefer to keep everything to one post and I'll only post if I see something I consider outstanding)

I would like to thank all these mods for their hard work, helpfulness, politeness and keeping the poster in mind as well as those that the poster affects:

Raaf - an awesome, friendly mod. Very easy to approach and pretty much always willing to help you.

Aristophanis - I feel he is one of the few mods that openly expresses his opinions about the game, both positive and negative, but does so in a respectful way and manages things carefully so as to not cause rallies against anyone, but to produce more constructive discussion.

Ingmar War - again, another mod who interacts with players on the forums, giving his honest views which can be both positive and negative about the game. He uses the right balance in his posts imo and I like the honesty and fairness in his posts.

Risk Wizard - Very helpful, welcomes feedback, is mature and a cool guy to talk with in general. Nice work on that 10 years forum anniversary thread btw! :D

Tufftypower - A funny FMod. I have clashed a few times with him but tbh, I've learnt quite a bit from those times. He's fun to talk to, particularly when it's not about forum moderation :P

Twillow - Mysterious... Firm, but fair. Clearly I should not mess with Twillow on the forums :P She is very polite to posters and gets involved with debates from time to time. I've learned quite a bit from her and have no hard feelings from certain "situations" :P

Mexk - Very willing to help out forumers. Noticed his FMod Harlem Shake vid on YouTube and I knew from that moment that this guy was cool :P Love this guy

16-Nov-2013 20:43:16

Aeroxmaster

Aeroxmaster

Posts: 8,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Darren B - Another very helpful and understanding mod. I remember the days when I clashed with you at warbands lol. Funny times :P Those days are pretty much gone now and after that, have seen you from a different side. An awesome guy and a great FMod :)

Rooh - I see him around the rants forum and other sections. He’s very helpful and willing to give players that need help the time of day to get assistance. He’s just, well, cool..? :P

Louiellen – I really like her posts. In actuality I agree with many of them even though I may get myself involved in the discussions they are in. Again whenever I make a mistake, will guide me to the right place (misplaced threads, oops :P ). Again, another person I’m learning from on the forums :)

Canada Grrl – Wow. I know that when Canada has posted on any of my threads, it’s time for me to prepare to read a response tearing logic from it :P Canada’s a great person and love her work with the pengs! :P A good debater too!

Wizbaws –Got to talk with you earlier this year. Warbands :P A very cool guy and love the stuff you’re doing in the Recent Updates forum :) A very fair and down to earth guy.

Treemaid – So much awesome stuff in the Website and Feedback forum. Another very polite person who is very understanding and generally a nice person :P An excellent mod if you ask me.

Ms Toxicity - Well made, fully explanatory posts and still remaining polite. Always civil and, well, moderates well. You do a lot and what you do is very good. An excellent mod if you ask me. Would love to see Tox more often posting in regular threads :)

Ok, now that I’ve got that out of my system, time for me to get ranting about FMods again. See you all soon!

;)

Edit: Way too many smilies. Don't know which ones to remove... :S

16-Nov-2013 20:43:27 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2013 00:40:20 by Aeroxmaster

Vand

Vand

Posts: 14,991 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A sincere thank you and barrel of appreciation to all of the F-Mods that have been going above and beyond by seeking communication with fellow forum-users over moderation with fellow forum-users when appropriate. Also, to those uniformed in green that, even when having bricks thrown at them in the form of posts, manage to keep their cool and make these forums a lovely place.

Some of your fellow forum-users not uniformed in green may seem quite harsh at times, but always understand a good deal of that some still loves what you folks do for the forums and shares the same passion that all forum regulars tend to hold.
Just your friendly neighborhood team player.

17-Nov-2013 21:03:25

Eebean2

Eebean2

Posts: 105 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Knowing personally how rude people can be on forum from running forums myself, I do think you guys are under valued and under appreciated.

Thank you RuneScape Forum Mods!!

Thank you Mod Jones for pointing me in the right direction as I would have never seen this thread if not.

23-Nov-2013 06:51:17

Jones
Jun
fmod Member

Jones

Forum Moderator Posts: 35,743 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eebean2 said :
Knowing personally how rude people can be on forum from running forums myself, I do think you guys are under valued and under appreciated.

Thank you RuneScape Forum Mods!!

Thank you Mod Jones for pointing me in the right direction as I would have never seen this thread if not*

23-Nov-2013 07:04:32 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2013 07:05:06 by Jones

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello all :)

I'm on the forums every day and the entire Forum Moderator team do a great job - They are doing fantastic things for the Community and on the forums and I even appreciate some of the work they do

I'm always here If they need any help and some Forum Mods I totally 100% support and some others that I may not list:

Rooh - Very friendly player who at any stage wouden't mind to chat for you with any reasons, It meant a lot to me when he came to one of my party's :)

Lord Gavo - I've known Gavo for a long time now, Even before he was a
Dual Moderator
and we've done plenty of things together and he's impressive on the forums :) Very friendly player as well within the game!

Tufftypower - He's amazing on the forums, With 100,000 posts O_o that is just unbelievable! Very friendly player and a great player within the community

Mexk: Awesome player In the game, Does great on the forums and he is very helpful and wouden't mind chatting with you at any day - He's a great friend to have :)

Mrswetlander - We know Mrs :D Amazing player for many years and has some great knowledge about the game and It's past - Very eventful within such a great community and will help the best she can :) She's supported me for a long time!

* Stevie5646 ~
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

23-Nov-2013 07:11:05 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2013 06:09:21 by Stevieeee

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top