Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Fat Man69a
Mar Member 2005

Fat Man69a

Posts: 9,570 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
•. „ ¸¸
¤
¸¸ „ . • •^
*ˆ ˆ*
^• . „ ¸¸ ¸¸ „ . •´`• . „ ¸¸ ¸¸ „ . •^
*ˆ ˆ*
^• • . „ ¸¸
¤
¸¸ „ .•

^_^
MERRY
CHRISTMAS
AND A
HAPPY
NEW
YEAR
TO ALL
:D
•. „ ¸¸
¤
¸¸ „ . • •^
*ˆ ˆ*
^• . „ ¸¸ ¸¸ „ . •´`• . „ ¸¸ ¸¸ „ . •^
*ˆ ˆ*
^• • . „ ¸¸
¤
¸¸ „ .•
»•,,•±JOIN CLAN±•,¸¸,•±PvE Hit Squad±•,,•«
O_o
when the silent become loud and one become many shall the wars be silent and the world becomes one
O_o

01-Dec-2016 14:19:18

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@FiFi La Frou

That compliment means a lot to me. I've impressed you and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

At times my gut tells me to be extra helpful and in this case I was. Hope the guy came back to read it and understands.

Hopefully more comments like that in the future.

Also, no I'm not going soft in my old age. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

05-Dec-2016 11:28:46

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All the fmods are fabulous, and I wanted to highlight a specific posts that went above and beyond to help illustrate why :)

Tren said :
You seem to be posting here because you went to a FaceBook page, promising you free gp for posting, and that had a link claiming to be to the RS Forums but actually leads to a phishing site. Those people are not really giving away gp. They are trying to steal your account details.

Do not follow links that you have been given by others to access the RuneScape site. Instead type the address yourself, or use browser bookmarks that you have set yourself.

If someone is pressuring and/or bribing you to visit any website, even a YouTube or Facebook page, it's best to report them for advertising a website and then add them to your ignore list. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Support Centre pages which may prove useful:
Phishing
Computer Security
^ I couldn't quote locked threads, and the Support Centre pages were linked. I really appreciated how Tren was able to recognize that someone had been scammed and/or phished, and also informed them on how to avoid it.

If you are ever unsure as to which forum to post your trade in, the RuneScape Trading Directory is a great resource which will allow you to look up the type of item you are looking to sell and will direct you to the right place to post.
I appreciated how Apple teaches newer forum users how to use the forums and to leverage the RSOF as the useful resource that it is :D
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

07-Dec-2016 06:10:38 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2016 06:11:40 by Vera

Vera

Vera

[Name removed], a Player Mod, has been hosting a Town Square Q&A event every Wednesday night in Old School RuneScape on World 1, and sometimes many other Pmods will show up as well. It's awesome to see a sense of community and to get together to offer advice and help to players with questions. I personally am a OSRS player, but a thing I miss about RS3 is community events, so it's really cool to be a part of this little rendezvous each week and I'm very grateful that [Name removed] takes time out of his day each week to bring this together. I've noticed many low leveled players that pass by the event feel more comfortable talking to a pmod when they're seeking advice. It's the little things like this that shows how great the community can be.
Hey Loganimals,

Whilst this is a place to discuss/compliment PMods, we are unable to directly identify them on the forums because there is no way to prove whether they are part of the team or not. I know the PMod you're talking about will appreciate your kind words, so I'll pass on your message straight away :) .
Thank you Dibi for quoting the message before hiding it!!!!! Honestly, even short posts sometimes take a while to write, so I really appreciated how you acknowledged the effort the poster put into his post.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

08-Dec-2016 23:14:04

Vera

Vera

Apple went above and beyond! He uploaded someone's image onto Imgur for them, so that it could be uploaded to the forums without breaking the "no sharing off-site URL's" rule. Thank you for doing that, as well as for preserving the OP's original post, and with the added update :)

He also referenced a player-created guide, which was supportive of fellow players and community-focused.
URLs to external sites aren't really permitted on the forums. The forums do support an image capability, but only for images which are hosted on Imgur; they don't support images hosted on other websites. Your post contained an image that was hosted on a different site.

I wanted to ensure that you would be able to get the assistance you were after, so I have re-uploaded the image for you to Imgur and have quoted your post above with the Imgur image substituted in, so that you may continue to receive assistance on this issue.

There is additional information on how to use the Imgur capability of the forums over on this thread , should you be interested in it.

All the best.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

11-Dec-2016 22:54:55

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to say thank you to Tuffters for always being there for me and having my back for so many things that annoy me and making me smile when reading his posts.

Also huge hugs to Tren for just being so nice for all the years i have known her and being such a special friend.

And last but not least special thanks go to Rooh for having the coolest sister because although Miss jolly is not am fmod, she is a great Pmod and possibly my greatest friend i have ever had in this game.

Oh and i almost forgot, thanks to Norne because she has not muted me in years :P

Merry christmas to all the team "and those who are no longer with us" but imo, should be.

Much love

Scouse.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

19-Dec-2016 15:59:16

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top