Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Motley Crue said :
Not enough appreciation for Trenmor in this thread. Well she's known as Tren now but either way. Thumbs up chick, you're everywhere and doing a splendid job at that.
lol Trenmor sounds familiar. I never would have been able to come up with that name on my own, but agreed!!! Tren is awesome! She and Tuffty have also been fmods since forever.

Though, who was fmodded first? Tren or Tuffty? Which T came first?

On the topic of T's, Ms Toxicity (ucwatididther^) and Twillow are also pretty awesome :D Daresay, they are awesome to the T, teehee!
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

20-Apr-2016 02:54:22 - Last edited on 20-Apr-2016 02:56:35 by Vera

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Hmm... Try not to troll the OP, I'll move this over to rants and take a look at the first post in more detail before addressing it. Thanks :)

EDIT: Hey, so I asked about this but it's pretty clear that the items affected were the ones on this forum. Perhaps we could have done a before and after to make it clearer what the prices were changed from and to but we'll take that on board and try to communicate that better in future, however:

Original message details are unavailable.
We understand that some of you might be saving up Loyalty Points for certain items so we're going to reduce the Loyalty Point price of all the affected items (see the list above) by 50% for the whole of April.

It was pretty clear it meant the items on the list. The list shows the discounted prices not the full price it was before the offer.

I hope this helps. :)
This was such a perfect response by Mod Neena. It was courteous, sympathetic, and professional. Can the fmod team try to emulate such a tone, in their fmoderation posts? Their posts don't even have to be that detailed, as long as that *respect* is present.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

20-Apr-2016 04:38:11

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vera said :
Motley Crue said :
Not enough appreciation for Trenmor in this thread. Well she's known as Tren now but either way. Thumbs up chick, you're everywhere and doing a splendid job at that.
lol Trenmor sounds familiar. I never would have been able to come up with that name on my own, but agreed!!! Tren is awesome! She and Tuffty have also been fmods since forever.

Though, who was fmodded first? Tren or Tuffty? Which T came first?

On the topic of T's, Ms Toxicity (ucwatididther^) and Twillow are also pretty awesome :D Daresay, they are awesome to the T, teehee!

Tren beat me by a few hours. We were modded the same day May 4th 2005. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

21-Apr-2016 12:38:09

Hyles
Feb Member 2023

Hyles

Posts: 6,699 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Tren beat me by a few hours. We were modded the same day May 4th 2005. :P

Speaking of which, your "decade-plus-a-year" Modiversary is coming up!! Sadly, I don't think you'll make it to 150k posts by then. And I had such high hopes. :P
~Hyles~

"The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind
may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled."
~Andrew Carnegie

23-Apr-2016 03:55:35

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just want to take a moment to thank all of you for everything that you do. The forum moderation team does a wonderful job and has made the forums a welcoming environment for all. Kudos to you all. *politely snaps* :)

¸°´¯´°¸
¬————¬
\
. . . .
\
. . . .
\

‘·¸
. . . . . . . .
\
. . . . . . .
\