Forums

Purple Halloween Mask!

Quick find code: 17-18-594-66264846

KorbenDalass
Jan Member 2021

KorbenDalass

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mark e said :
I run a clan not a small one, and none of my clannies managed to get a purple I hear hype about a few people getting multiple masks prob from buying many keys I do not believe there are as many out there as people would like to make you believe.

I used a few hundred keys in each event and also had a ton of presents, got 0 green santas but got 4 purple weens. No way the weens aren't way more common imo

10-Nov-2022 13:35:40

2 bill for
Mar Member 2019

2 bill for

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mark e said :
I run a clan not a small one, and none of my clannies managed to get a purple I hear hype about a few people getting multiple masks prob from buying many keys I do not believe there are as many out there as people would like to make you believe.

I got 1 each day for the first 2 days using 6 daily keys and 60 oddments keys a day. I ran out of oddments on the third day. It's extremely common relative to other th 'rares' like gsh or the walk tokens. 1/500 with tens of thousands if not 100k accounts including alts each day using their daily keys and more than likely using up their oddments as well. Not too mention the habitual key buyers.

In the short chat I had with clannies after I got mine there were 3 others who pulled masks with a sample of ~14 ppl online.

10-Nov-2022 15:13:16

Dr Goldfire
May Member 2012

Dr Goldfire

Posts: 2,553 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2 bill for said :
Mark e said :

I got 1 each day for the first 2 days using 6 daily keys and 60 oddments keys a day. I ran out of oddments on the third day. It's extremely common relative to other th 'rares' like gsh or the walk tokens. 1/500 with tens of thousands if not 100k accounts including alts each day using their daily keys and more than likely using up their oddments as well. Not too mention the habitual key buyers.

In the short chat I had with clannies after I got mine there were 3 others who pulled masks with a sample of ~14 ppl online.

I used like 14 - 15 keys daily over the entire event period and got 0. Absolutely forgot I could have got more keys using oddments.
Everything, ranging from sub-atomic particles to galaxy clusters, has its dynamics predefined. And then there are people claiming that systems like economy, society or other human sub-systems are in our hands.

A girl without freckles is like a night without stars.

10-Nov-2022 15:55:04 - Last edited on 10-Nov-2022 15:56:20 by Dr Goldfire

Quick find code: 17-18-594-66264846 Back to Top