Forums

Purple Halloween Mask!

Quick find code: 17-18-594-66264846

Vead
Sep Member 2022

Vead

Posts: 1,833 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What are your guys' opinions of this, starting Oct. 24th with the Halloween event?

Personally, I think it looks awesome! The color is great and the model is set to the OG H'ween masks :P .

Taken from News Post
- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

21-Oct-2022 16:32:39 - Last edited on 21-Oct-2022 16:36:38 by Vead

I N S P IR E

I N S P IR E

Posts: 788 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think its a great color, I imagine it will hold some good value because of that, however it is anyones guess as to the value and it will never be an old rare though. It will hold similar value as the green santa hat holds to the red? I will definitely get it if the opportunity presents itself, the description says that it is very rare. I am currently in FSW, so we have a bunch of keys stacked up, hopefully I get one. Any idea until when it will be available on treasure hunter?

21-Oct-2022 17:16:14 - Last edited on 21-Oct-2022 17:17:17 by I N S P IR E

Uhdn

Uhdn

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
just another th item that'll be released every year / couple years lul, nothing too exciting about these items anymore.

they're just continuing the trend to allow people to chance of obtaining "a type" of old og rare but just recolored.

I N S P IR E said :
I am currently in FSW, so we have a bunch of keys stacked up, hopefully I get one. Any idea until when it will be available on treasure hunter?

you won't be using those keys unless you opt-out of fsw and merge into the main game before the th event ends.

21-Oct-2022 18:00:12 - Last edited on 21-Oct-2022 18:01:18 by Uhdn

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^Its going to be tradeable though, so why ppl keep saying they have 0 chance at this is irritating.

Just buy it from GE if you ever want one.

Its almost like ppl dont look at that fact and just want things like this off TH.

Sorry but this has proven to bring in too much money for jagex thus they'll continue.

Plus its not like everyone has a chance to get the OG masks as it is as they're controlled by high end ppl.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

23-Oct-2022 15:34:57 - Last edited on 23-Oct-2022 15:37:39 by Draco Burnz

SlR
Nov Member 2020

SlR

Posts: 4,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Judging by it's 200m starting price (the same as green santa) I predict it'll return but be v-rare.
It'll probably share the same rarity (0.005%). Maybe we'll get a discontinued item at xmas?

Only a
mod
can confirm whether purple h'ween will be discontinued or not. Wait and see!
I personally think they should (and should have done with green santa) as it tackles inflation.
- the more gold people dump into these items is less gold circulating.

Original message details are unavailable.
We have an ongoing FSW event, so does that mean people will need to sacrifice their bonus exp, just for a "chance" at obtaining one of these?

Some will retire FSW early to spend 200 or so keys on it, others will wait for Christmas, where there'll likely be a similar thing released. Just buy keys with oddments on your main.
Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

25-Oct-2022 09:10:52 - Last edited on 25-Oct-2022 09:49:09 by SlR

Quick find code: 17-18-594-66264846 Back to Top