Purple Halloween Mask!

Quick find code: 17-18-594-66264846

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo Blue said :
KorbenDalass said :
they seem way easier to get then the green santa and that's going for 500M, I'd say if you get one from keys just sell it asap at 300-350m

Green santa was .02 purple hween is .2 chance or 1/500 so a lot more common.

Hey Blue,

I was able to find the 1/500 for the halloween mask but not much about the green santa besides that it could drop in all colour packages besides white.

where did you get the .02 info from?.

and is the .02 only if you would open gold packages or for every package?.

im really curious about the green santa vs purple halloween rates and which head slot people are most interested in.
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

05-Nov-2022 22:33:43

Aecka
Aug Member 2020

Aecka

Posts: 233 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raphtalia6 said :
Yo Blue said :
KorbenDalass said :
they seem way easier to get then the green santa and that's going for 500M, I'd say if you get one from keys just sell it asap at 300-350m

Hey Blue,

I was able to find the 1/500 for the halloween mask but not much about the green santa besides that it could drop in all colour packages besides white.

im really curious about the green santa vs purple halloween rates and which head slot people are most interested in.

GSH was 0.005% from the Santa Grotto TH promo, in terms of from the presents from the 2021 xmas event itself this is harder to determine the odds as I don't think we have any official odds, but price was holding quite high before the TH release

https://runescape.wiki/w/Santa%27s_Grotto
AECKA

07-Nov-2022 07:35:08

DofIamingo
Nov Member 2023

DofIamingo

Posts: 2,684 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aecka said :
Raphtalia6 said :
Yo Blue said :
KorbenDalass said :

Hey Blue,

GSH was 0.005% from the Santa Grotto TH promo, in terms of from the presents from the 2021 xmas event itself this is harder to determine the odds as I don't think we have any official odds, but price was holding quite high before the TH release

https://runescape.wiki/w/Santa%27s_Grotto

I would say Green santas more common since you could get it via presents and th - on top of that the th promo itself was broken so a lot more people used keys for that promo comparatively.

Purple ween was just locked to MTX as far as I know and the promo itself was pretty crappy.

Personally i like the look of purple weens more than green santas, and i'd say they should probably be worth a couple hundred mil more than green santas

07-Nov-2022 19:48:27

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
333333333 said :
So how many have you all farmed yet? :D
i bought 1 off the ge, couldnt play the event unfortunately
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

09-Nov-2022 17:10:21

Mark e
Jun Member 2005

Mark e

Posts: 344 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I run a clan not a small one, and none of my clannies managed to get a purple I hear hype about a few people getting multiple masks prob from buying many keys I do not believe there are as many out there as people would like to make you believe.

10-Nov-2022 10:19:28

Quick find code: 17-18-594-66264846 Back to Top