Forums

Premier Club 2021 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 16-17-133-66188283

Thoraldar
Feb Member 2015

Thoraldar

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi All,
I was just wondering if any of you have an ETA for Premier Club 2021 as i understand a bunch of players were expecting it to be released today. I havent even seen as much as a teaser and i believe my membership runs out by next week so would love to know when its coming out and i can plan my membership around it!

I look forward to hearing from you guys!

09-Nov-2020 18:48:25 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2020 18:49:00 by Thoraldar

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,604 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On last week's Q&A stream J Mods said it would be announced "fairly soon".

The past two years, Premier Club has been offered started around the 15th of November. Before that it was offered at the end of November.

My guess is that we'll hear either later this week or early next week.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

09-Nov-2020 23:30:29 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2020 23:31:10 by Tren

Lions RAWR
Sep Member 2019

Lions RAWR

Posts: 9,271 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thoraldar said :
Hi All,
I was just wondering if any of you have an ETA for Premier Club 2021 as i understand a bunch of players were expecting it to be released today. I havent even seen as much as a teaser and i believe my membership runs out by next week so would love to know when its coming out and i can plan my membership around it!

I look forward to hearing from you guys!

If I had to take a guess: I would say we are going to be hearing about it either Tomorrow ( Wednesday) or Thursday.

It was just hinted at again on the live stream that we will be hearing about it sooner rather than later.
Time to follow an trail of Treasure.
My Goals Lions Goals

10-Nov-2020 17:57:30

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :
$175? I don't know where you found this price. Wasn't it like half of it or $90 this year for the Gold Tier?

If it is $175, it won't be worth it.

Yes. For the past two years, the Gold Tier has been priced at $89.99 USD.
runescape.wiki/w/Premier_Club

I would assume we'll be hearing an announcement about this year's package very soon.

10-Nov-2020 20:56:43

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blazepike said :
Bump, was looking out for this annual package but cant find it and found this thread (:

Premier Club - Coming 16th November!

Get ready for RuneScape's huge 20th Anniversary year with the best membership deal in town - Premier Club!

Returning on November 16th, Premier Club Membership is the ultimate way to enjoy everything the game has to offer with discounted prices, instant rewards and year-long benefits including access to Yak Track Premier Rewards, plus a whole lot more. To celebrate 20 years of RuneScape and the jam-packed year ahead,
we've slashed the price of Gold Membership by up to 25%!
Check out the offers from Monday, or read on for more details.

It is coming next Monday, to commence the new Construction Contracts update. And a 25% slash off the price of Gold Membership? Sounds like a very present surprise. I thought they would increase the price rather, given the huge success they have in growing the playbase - +121% weekly concurrent users over the last 52 weeks.

12-Nov-2020 15:44:24

Quick find code: 16-17-133-66188283 Back to Top