Forums

Update broke dungeons

Quick find code: 15-16-431-66290338

KristenThyss

KristenThyss

Posts: 348 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ever since today's graphical update, the trapdoor entrance to Edgeville Dungeon and the manhole entrance to the Varrock sewers are suddenly no longer available on free worlds.

When you attempt to enter these dungeons, you are told you have to be on a members' server.

These areas were never members-only before, and there is no mention of such a change being made to F2P in today's TWIR newspost. Therefore, I presume this is a bug, and I have reported it as such. I urge others to do the same.

As I told Jagex, I have poison spiders and deadly reds that need killing, so let's get this fixed.
All hail The Empty Lord!

13-Nov-2023 21:45:54

keggyyy

keggyyy

Posts: 1,602 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can confirm it says varrock sewers is members only this 100% has to be a bug because this content has been f2p since the start of runescape. If this is intended then this would be really sad there is no reason it should be members only its low level content.

13-Nov-2023 21:59:38

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Ever since today's graphical update, the trapdoor entrance to Edgeville Dungeon and the manhole entrance to the Varrock sewers are suddenly no longer available on free worlds.

When you attempt to enter these dungeons, you are told you have to be on a members' server.

These areas were never members-only before, and there is no mention of such a change being made to F2P in today's TWIR newspost. Therefore, I presume this is a bug, and I have reported it as such. I urge others to do the same.

As I told Jagex, I have poison spiders and deadly reds that need killing, so let's get this fixed.

Thank you for the 411, dear.

I did read the newspost. Indeed, there was no mention of these dungeons being made members-only content. Free players always had access to these areas.

I reported this bug.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

14-Nov-2023 00:19:07

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Thanks Kristen!

Yeah, this content was working yesterday. Now it is broken, so we cannot even see the pretty new graphics.

TBH, I prefer things as they were over a prettier, more broken game.

Agreed.

Jagex needs to give the tech monkeys smaller hammers, so they won't break the game as much. :P
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

14-Nov-2023 00:24:27

Quick find code: 15-16-431-66290338 Back to Top