Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dr_VonStroke
Feb Member 2019

Dr_VonStroke

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
can someone please help me! during the boat event (which i was so close to completing) my account got banned for macroing (WHICH I DID NOT DO) . I have no idea why it got banned for this.
and now im so confused, do i get any rewards from the event?
did I lose a bunch of my items? i for sure did...
like that the heck is going on im so confused?
how can i get my items back?
is there a hotline number i can call next time because this was beyond frustrating to get banned for an error on THEIR end.
someone please help

14-Jul-2019 17:22:01

The contents of this message have been hidden

14-Jul-2019 17:22:47

14-Jul-2019 17:23:43

14-Jul-2019 17:24:27

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please do not spam, Dr_VonStroke, and I guess you missed this reply to your initial post, a couple days ago, about your situation

Trewavas said :
Dr_VonStroke said :
can someone please help me! during the boat event (which i was so close to completing) my account got banned for macroing (WHICH I DID NOT DO) . I have no idea why it got banned for this.
and now im so confused, do i get any rewards from the event?
did I lose a bunch of my items? i for sure did...
like that the heck is going on im so confused?
how can i get my items back?
is there a hotline number i can call next time because this was beyond frustrating to get banned for an error on THEIR end.
someone please help

All you can do is submit an appeal and follow the steps laid out there, but remember it will take time to hear back from them. It's worth noting that it's unlikely anything to do with your participation in the event.

If successfully appealed, then you should theoretically have kept any rewards that you bought. If you didn't buy any, then you will have lost your chance to get them as materials have now been removed from the game.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

14-Jul-2019 17:47:00 - Last edited on 14-Jul-2019 17:47:42 by Twillow

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Twillow

Do you remember the first day we met? Near the wilderness herb patch. There, I saw you. A harmless girl picking herbs. Fearless, you wore purple. I swear my arrow could not miss the only purple thing in the wilderness, but I chose not to because I felt like there was something very special between us.

So I walked up to you. You could have teleported away but you didn't. Maybe, you were a nub and didn't know how to teleport out of wildy X.X

Or perhaps, you felt there was something special between us too. And you traded me a purple flower. It smelled like you... I liked it... So, I promised that if you gave me a purple flower a day, I would never kill you in the wilderness.

Day after day, I blackmailed you into giving me purple flowers and I fell in love with you. My love for you grew and so did my garden of purple flowers. But, I cannot take care of the garden all by myself. A love is to be nurtured by two hearts. Yours and mine.

Twillow

Will you marry Tuffty?

14-Jul-2019 18:19:44

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Tuffy

I have met many men in the world. They have different faces, carry different expressions, and talk in ways not alike. But, they all have a common. They could not find the key to open the golden lock on my heart. But, you have. The first time I saw you at the Grand Exchange.

You had a purple phat.

So, I came to you and asked if I could touch it and you gently agreed. The moment I touched your phat, your hair spiked up and never returned to what it was before. You told me no one had never touched you the way I did, my touch forever changed your appearance and made you a different man.

Tuffty

Will you marry Tren?

14-Jul-2019 18:28:56 - Last edited on 14-Jul-2019 18:29:31 by Emberwind

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top