Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dr_VonStroke said :
can someone please help me! during the boat event (which i was so close to completing) my account got banned for macroing (WHICH I DID NOT DO) . I have no idea why it got banned for this.
and now im so confused, do i get any rewards from the event?
did I lose a bunch of my items? i for sure did...
like that the heck is going on im so confused?
how can i get my items back?
is there a hotline number i can call next time because this was beyond frustrating to get banned for an error on THEIR end.
someone please help

If you are telling the truth about being innocent, your shits gone, no rewards and don't even bother trying to clear your name, Jagex are never wrong so if they say you cheated, you obviously did!!!!!!!

Even if you did not, they say they won't show you their evidence "in case it helps other cheats" but there is a way to force them to show it "but you have to pay" but for the life of me, i can't remember how it's done now, give it up and just let them win, it is not worth the heartache trying.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

12-Jul-2019 23:20:33

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dr_VonStroke said :
can someone please help me! during the boat event (which i was so close to completing) my account got banned for macroing (WHICH I DID NOT DO) . I have no idea why it got banned for this.
and now im so confused, do i get any rewards from the event?
did I lose a bunch of my items? i for sure did...
like that the heck is going on im so confused?
how can i get my items back?
is there a hotline number i can call next time because this was beyond frustrating to get banned for an error on THEIR end.
someone please help

All you can do is submit an appeal and follow the steps laid out there, but remember it will take time to hear back from them. It's worth noting that it's unlikely anything to do with your participation in the event.

If successfully appealed, then you should theoretically have kept any rewards that you bought. If you didn't buy any, then you will have lost your chance to get them as materials have now been removed from the game.

12-Jul-2019 23:35:53

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4A6F6B6B75 said :
I think it's funny that the British GP and the Wimbledon final, both grand British sports events, occur at the same time for idk how manieth year in a row :P

What is the British GP? I call a GP a doctor :P
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

13-Jul-2019 04:33:24

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
4A6F6B6B75 said :
I think it's funny that the British GP and the Wimbledon final, both grand British sports events, occur at the same time for idk how manieth year in a row :P

Grand Prix. F1 racing :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-Jul-2019 08:31:42

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :
4A6F6B6B75 said :

Grand Prix. F1 racing :)

Oh, Thank you :) I should have clicked with tuffty going on about it, I never put two and two together...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

13-Jul-2019 11:46:13

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top