Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
We're going with some friends at the weekend to see a Bob Marley tribute concert. I'm rather looking forward to it; I loved reggae when I was a youngster :)
I am jealous. I loved reggae when I was young and I still do.

Are there going to be any acts performing that would be recognized on this side of the pond?
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

24-May-2018 17:50:31

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh no, I don't think so Dadz. Individually none of them are 'famours' over here; together they perform as 'Legend'.

I have a different chum who saw them last year and said they were very good so we thought we'd trot along and see how it goes. They're all from a reggae/ska/gospel background so I reckon fun will be had :D
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

24-May-2018 21:19:14

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've just got another call because my 10 year old son is leaving all his and my information on line - he answers adverts leaving his full name, my phone number, address and email. He just won't stop. I've just text his father hoping he will stop my son from going on line unil he learns or acknowledges safety. I know he knows it but he wants to win things or get his own card. Just Aaaarrggghhhhhhh!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

25-May-2018 04:26:24

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

If he's doing this at home you could put a security password on your computer so he can't use it while you are not around to watch what he's doing (I think, I know I can on mine).

If it's at school maybe ask them not to allow him unsupervised access to their equipment.

It's quite serious, you could get all sorts of unwanted and scary crap on your computer.
Le Chat Guerrier

25-May-2018 09:09:12

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Oh dear, that's rather ....uh .... irresponsible of the Father. Pretty much nothing you can do about it except have a serious conversation with your boy about the possible consequences. Although, at his young age, I doubt the implications will really sink in.
Le Chat Guerrier

25-May-2018 10:57:18

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I've just got another call because my 10 year old son is leaving all his and my information on line - he answers adverts leaving his full name, my phone number, address and email. He just won't stop. I've just text his father hoping he will stop my son from going on line unil he learns or acknowledges safety. I know he knows it but he wants to win things or get his own card. Just Aaaarrggghhhhhhh!

Why does a 10 year old know your e-mail address and tbh at 10 he should not be owning his own phone and should be with you at most times so why would he need to know your phone number?

As for the address, nothing can be done about that
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

25-May-2018 12:35:33

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

In other news:

I'm sure I read somewhere recently that the lovely Mod Shauny is getting married and I think it might be today !!!

I don't doubt that we all wish he and his bride a superfantastic day ^_^
Le Chat Guerrier

25-May-2018 12:51:54

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top