Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

21-Jun-2019 22:48:26

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Happy friday mates, i am so very much proud that Tuffters and the rest of you guys "and gals" enjoy keeping the friday love feeling alive.

Much love

Scouse - Founder of fridays

But you are the Founder! Never forget. =)

Also, love that you keep in touch with me. Yesterday someone was running after me saying he knew me. Normally, I avoid such people. But since he was the guy by the party balloons giving out gifts, I checked and saw it was actually Mod Meadows.

I don't mean to be rude or ignore anyone really. But I rarely interact with people in the game anymore sadly. So if you see me or pm me and I don't answer, it's not cuz I'm a jerk. It's just I have given up for the most part.

I think it's hilarious a Jmod recognized me and wanted to chat and I was too busy playing the game. :P

But mainly if I don't answer you in game Scouse, it's cuz ima afking. I'm always happy to see you. <3

22-Jun-2019 06:34:59

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can't be bothered to cook dinner so might have pizza tonight - gotta check bank account first. I know I can get a pizza for half price which is cool. Boys will be pleased if I do.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Jun-2019 06:57:18

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Scouse said :
Happy friday mates, i am so very much proud that Tuffters and the rest of you guys "and gals" enjoy keeping the friday love feeling alive.

Much love

Scouse - Founder of fridays

But you are the Founder! Never forget. =)

Also, love that you keep in touch with me. Yesterday someone was running after me saying he knew me. Normally, I avoid such people. But since he was the guy by the party balloons giving out gifts, I checked and saw it was actually Mod Meadows.

I don't mean to be rude or ignore anyone really. But I rarely interact with people in the game anymore sadly. So if you see me or pm me and I don't answer, it's not cuz I'm a jerk. It's just I have given up for the most part.

I think it's hilarious a Jmod recognized me and wanted to chat and I was too busy playing the game. :P

But mainly if I don't answer you in game Scouse, it's cuz ima afking. I'm always happy to see you. <3

The last person who chased me in game I ended up marring - I wish I ran in the opposite direction...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Jun-2019 06:59:19

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Can't be bothered to cook dinner so might have pizza tonight - gotta check bank account first. I know I can get a pizza for half price which is cool. Boys will be pleased if I do.

What toppings could the pizza have? how many inches is the pizza?

22-Jun-2019 07:17:32

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top