Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Brushie said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Oh come on. You destroyed the Jedi but can't afford a few measly logs?
Or just enslave a tribe of Ewoks to chop them for you.

Look. It takes a lot of time and energy and effort to run the Galactic Empire. Lord Vader keeps going on about his kid, and the Stormtroopers have this irritating habit of hitting their heads on the DS1- Orbital Battlestation bulkheads.

I have a lot on my mind, okay?

Seriously? It hasn't occurred to you yet to simply hire a bunch of sinister looking henchmen and corrupt planetary officials to organise this shitshow for you?

You need me - Princess FiFi of Tatooine - to take care of business. I have my own glowstick.
You can get back to annihilating planets and cackling in dark corners.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Aug-2020 08:55:58

Mr Brushie

Mr Brushie

Posts: 1,161 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Mr Brushie said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Oh come on. You destroyed the Jedi but can't afford a few measly logs?
Or just enslave a tribe of Ewoks to chop them for you.

Look. It takes a lot of time and energy and effort to run the Galactic Empire. Lord Vader keeps going on about his kid, and the Stormtroopers have this irritating habit of hitting their heads on the DS1- Orbital Battlestation bulkheads.

I have a lot on my mind, okay?

Seriously? It hasn't occurred to you yet to simply hire a bunch of sinister looking henchmen and corrupt planetary officials to organise this shitshow for you?

You need me - Princess FiFi of Tatooine - to take care of business. I have my own glowstick.
You can get back to annihilating planets and cackling in dark corners.

Submit your CV to Lord Vader and I'll look it over as soon as I'm done doing....something....

29-Aug-2020 16:46:15

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I saw nothing
but
still
Congratulations!!!!#$@%$^#%$^U%&*^*
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

31-Aug-2020 16:03:30

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top