Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*trying to make a bank account*

"Oh you need a tenancy agreement if you want to make an account."

*brings one from the landlord*

"Oh this isn't accepted. Maybe you could try getting a letter from a GP to confirm your address?"

*signs up to a GP, waits a week, gets a letter from them to take to the bank*

"Oh this letter isn't accepted sorry. It needs to have a letterhead. If you can't get that, maybe get a bank statement from your Australian bank to confirm your address"

*contacts bank in Australia to change details, and send me a replacement statement with UK address*

"Oh this isn't accepted as it was sent via your Internet Banking profile. It has to be sent via mail"

*goes to GP for that letterhead letter*

"Oh it's going to be 2-3 weeks for such a letter to be done"

Honestly sick of the UK so much now and all I've tried to do is make a bank account and apply for a passport/drivers licence.... :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

/rant over
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

19-Dec-2018 17:43:46

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll be very disappointed if I don't see any snow to be honest.... I'm really hyped for it.. :D
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

19-Dec-2018 18:09:33

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :
If I don't' give something to my children, I wouldn't give it to another. It's just a bad situation when people leave huge amounts of or give a huge amount of crap food to children - if you don't allow your own children certain stuff don't give it to other children, have the same respect for them or the same morels or whatever the reason is you have towards your children.

I wouldn't leave mushrooms for people, for one.

For two, that does not address what I said whatsoever. Fact is, it's dangerous to accept, and eat, food from total strangers who just left shit at your doorway without your knowledge, and even then I'd be sketch what with all the package thieves running around nowadays.

As I said veggies were already taken. The parcels the person who did this, I would know them, if they come forward I don't know? But I guarantee that it's not a complete stranger. My front door is right on the footpath of a very busy street, so I am lucky the parcel is still there.

My neighbors who moved out a month ago, use to talk to my boys over the fence, they put through the mailbox a small box of treats for my boys with a card saying how they enjoyed the chats with my boys.

Not everything is horrible or done out of maliciousness, I refuse to live in that type of world.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Dec-2018 21:59:08

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
I'll be very disappointed if I don't see any snow to be honest.... I'm really hyped for it.. :D

When I was in England, if I remember right we wanted snow for Christmas, but it never came but when it did come it was incredible, it was beautiful and traveling on the train and looking out at the scenery with everything covered in snow and the swans sliding on the ice - it was just an amazing experience.

You hang your jeans on the line and they turn frozen :D The backyard comes nearly up to your knees in the snow :D Maybe it did, I can't recall.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Dec-2018 22:10:18

The contents of this message have been hidden

19-Dec-2018 23:19:53

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top