General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Nexus Origin said :
Um... I think I'd ask the neighbors before you let your kids eat some random porch cookies... there are some messed up people in this world...

It's wrapped up treats.

Silly Dong, thinking candy being wrapped up means anything:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/09/24/drugs-disguised-candy-found/1410677002/
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

19-Dec-2018 10:42:19

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :
Nexus Origin said :
Um... I think I'd ask the neighbors before you let your kids eat some random porch cookies... there are some messed up people in this world...

It's wrapped up treats.

Silly
Dong, thinking candy being wrapped up means anything:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/09/24/drugs-disguised-candy-found/1410677002/

I can guarantee, these are safe.

I am also sure they will come forward at some stage.

I also noticed you use the word silly in your sentence, I didn't realize you were so insecure with yourself you need to belittle others to make yourself superior...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Dec-2018 10:55:14 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2018 10:58:40 by Dong U Dead

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Dong U Dead said :

I can guarantee, these are safe.

Trust me- you can't.

Back in a previous pharmacy I worked in, someone slapped a prescription label (Which was discovered to be fraudulent) on a bag of cocaine that was condensed into a tablet form. To the untrained eye, it'd just look like someone dropped their medication on the floor before leaving.

Dong U Dead said :

I am also sure they will come forward at some stage.

No, they won't.

Dong U Dead said :

I also noticed you use the word silly in your sentence, I didn't realize you were so insecure with yourself you need to belittle others to make yourself superior...

I do find this tendency of rashly trusting random strangers leaving foodstuffs on your porch as being safe to eat quite silly, yes.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

19-Dec-2018 11:06:15

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

I have had veggies left recently too without a note, three times in fact, after the second time I spoke to the lady leaving the veggies and she stated she left it last week and someone took the veggies out of the bag and left the bag :O

I live in a community where or country where things like this are relatively safe. Is the same chance of getting bad candy from Trick or Treating and not all trick or treating candy is store wrapped. Through the mail, I believe for two Christmases in a row someone put through my mailbox $50 New World card - I will never know who this was. A while back 3 huge bars of chocolate was left on my doorstep and I rang the person who I think it was, and he said yes it was him, he was leaving it for the boys for Christmas if I remember right. He has also given my boys his son's old clothes, often left on my porch, I gave his son a box of favourites chocolates to say thank you, and the dad (same guy who left chocolates) said he doesn't buy chocolates for his children, they are not allowed or something to those words and I thought and you can leave my children all this junk food but you don't buy it for your own kids <- I don't understand this.

19-Dec-2018 12:53:07

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Dong U Dead said :

I live in a community where or country where things like this are relatively safe.

That's nice- I don't care. There are level 3 sex offenders (the most serious level where I live) that live in the suburban areas of where I live specifically. Your anecdote means jack shit to me.

Dong U Dead said :

Is the same chance of getting bad candy from Trick or Treating and not all trick or treating candy is store wrapped.

Okay, then you should not be feeding yourself or your kids any of it. It'd be silly to do that as you're risking them accidentally ingesting street drugs designed to look like candy and having to call emergency services for a possible OD, and at your own hand. I find it disgusting you're even considering keeping it, especially after conceding you don't know who dropped it off.

Dong U Dead said :

I gave his son a box of favourites chocolates to say thank you, and the dad (same guy who left chocolates) said he doesn't buy chocolates for his children, they are not allowed or something to those words and I thought and you can leave my children all this junk food but you don't buy it for your own kids

Let's see here...

Possible allergies, possible diabetic(s), maybe doesn't want their kids to think it's perfectly acceptable to eat shit all the time and becoming morbidly obese...Lots of possibilities as to why he wouldn't allow their kids to eat junk.

19-Dec-2018 13:11:59

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

If I don't' give something to my children, I wouldn't give it to another. It's just a bad situation when people leave huge amounts of or give a huge amount of crap food to children - if you don't allow your own children certain stuff don't give it to other children, have the same respect for them or the same morels or whatever the reason is you have towards your children.

19-Dec-2018 13:44:11

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top