Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wynd said :
Iceberg said :
I can't wait for the summer to arrive. I'll be able to play Pokémon Go without my fingers freezing up :P
I played continuously for six months when it first came out. I played for like a month at the end of 2017 and I haven't opened the application ever since. :O
Yeah I played it like crazy before and after it's release, borderline addicted - would stay out til midnight and travel to kinda far locations on my days off lol. Hit 50k steps one day which was pretty cool. Probably the most social I've ever seen my town, think everyone just got burned out tho. Only people I see playing still is young kids :(

& touch screen gloves exist ya know :P

Nosword said :
Custom profile pictures would be nice
Are you sure about that? :)
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

23-Feb-2018 17:04:08

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Last time someone depicted you in the form of your ava, you suffered from stress induced hair loss :s
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

23-Feb-2018 17:54:43

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the grumpus said :
How many people have had their forum access revoked for language less offensive than Balance's on this silly livestream?

Sorry either be more specific or the answer is all or none.

Btw, happy weekend Generals!

edit: Seeing as absolutely no one is on the forums, nvm.

I knew there was a reason I stopped playing this game.

It's because there's no one on the forums to talk to anymore.

On to Factorio!

24-Feb-2018 03:55:12 - Last edited on 24-Feb-2018 04:00:11 by Molly Weazly

The contents of this message have been hidden

24-Feb-2018 06:13:54

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#HJJTVVHCT] said :
Hey

What is Factorio?

The Steam game?

"Factorio is a game about building and creating automated factories to produce items of increasing complexity, within an infinite 2D world. Use your imagination to design your factory, combine simple elements into ingenious structures, and finally protect it from the creatures who don't really like you."
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

24-Feb-2018 06:40:57

The contents of this message have been hidden

24-Feb-2018 07:04:57

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top