Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :

Scholl do a range of insoles to support and ease tired feet. Idk if you can get them in NZ, but they are internet available. I have them in the shoes I wear when I do my Volunteer work - they really are good.

Thank you very much, I'll look into it :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

24-May-2019 06:10:09

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good news and bad news. Good news I found the new theatre where godzilla 2 was supposed to be playing. 1.5 hr bus ride. Bad news it didn't actually have a showing tomorrow she said google was wrong and to check the theatre's facebook. At least I found a new theatre by myself. Today was a productive day.

24-May-2019 06:49:47

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
I hate bus travel. Not keen on trains either, but at least they're (usually) faster.

Not around here they ain't. I can get places so much faster on my own then waiting for a bus to haul me around. Nevermind the fact if you need a potty break and the bus doesn't have one. You can stop somewhere, the bus will ditch ya and you're stuck waiting for another.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

24-May-2019 15:25:45

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :

Scholl do a range of insoles to support and ease tired feet. Idk if you can get them in NZ, but they are internet available. I have them in the shoes I wear when I do my Volunteer work - they really are good.

Thank you very much, I'll look into it :)
I found these, but I'm not sure they're exactly what you're looking for:
https://www.silverfernz.com/natural-new-zealand-possum-fur-shoe-liner.htm
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

24-May-2019 18:26:41 - Last edited on 24-May-2019 18:27:05 by NexOrigin

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top