Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
oh noes
Penguins for nothin' and the points for free
has now swarmed my head! lol
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

23-May-2019 15:51:58

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I thought I was having a mild heart attack today or some kind of turn - very tiring experience. I am ok now ... Stress!

My new shoes are fine as long as I don't do 4 hours of work in them :| The agony is real, I wish I could afford to buy some really comfy, good quality shoes - I'm sure that would be in the $200 - 300NZ mark... Thinking of buying some sheepskin sole things to put into the shoe, that may help.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-May-2019 16:20:26

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's SUMMER for US, D E L A Y! Are you having a summer or are you powering through summer classes? =)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

23-May-2019 16:47:48

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Twillow! Nice to talk to you again! I've been MIA.

My semester just ended this week. I passed my IT class and Earth Science with an A. Waiting on my Spanish II grade, my written final was this Monday and last Wednesday was my eight minute oral presentation in Spanish.

I'm actually going to relax this Summer with my girlfriend. The only class I needed that was available during the Summer was Financial Accounting and to be honest I'd feel more comfortable taking that during a regular semester instead of Summer (Summer is a month and a half, regular is five months).

I only need six more classes for my Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems and one more class for university transfer as an upper division student. ^_^

What's new with you? Do you have any plans for Summer? :)
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

23-May-2019 16:53:07

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bilbo Baggie said :
Congratulations!

Thanks, hope the future new laptop lives up to expectations. :)

NexOrigin said :
Trewavas said :
A nice surprise as I embark on some training and receive Morty.
No pickle Rick?

But mentioning that, Eugene is walking around with a jar of 'em on TWD.

23-May-2019 21:53:54 - Last edited on 23-May-2019 21:56:37 by Trewavas

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top