Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ha! Yeah I thought it'd be snake oil too and really only bought them as a long shot and to please my chum. But they've helped me. Idk if they'll continue, but we'll see. Apparently they don't work for everyone (even the company's advertising blurb says that) so don't hang your hat on positive results.

Apparently some people claim that it has helped them with their nerves and anxiety but I've never been a nervy person or suffered with anxiety so I dunno about that.

I wonder if they do what they're actually designed to do .... make listening to music a better experience? :P
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

24-Jul-2020 09:08:24

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,719 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday all.

We got unexpected sunshine here today, the forecast was rain all day... so I washed my car ready for it to get rained on all next week >.<
--------------------------------------------------------------

FiFi LaFeles said :
H
I wonder if they do what they're actually designed to do .... make listening to music a better experience? :P

That's the bit that baffled me, I can't see how limiting the frequency range of music would improve it. Quite the opposite.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

24-Jul-2020 16:12:08 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2020 16:14:58 by Rooh

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top