Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations, Rooh. :)

Herbie Werbie is certainly very useful for some extra experience, particularly with weekly reset tokens. You don't even have to leave the arena if I recall. It's one of my favourite D&D's... after penguins of course!

22-Jul-2020 18:33:10

renninox

renninox

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi im pretty sure i was scammed/hacked took all the money in my pouch but it might also have been a technical error with my wifi im not sure but i logged off to fix the wifi and when i logged back on all my money was gone anyway you can help with this?

23-Jul-2020 02:09:05

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
renninox said :
hi im pretty sure i was scammed/hacked took all the money in my pouch but it might also have been a technical error with my wifi im not sure but i logged off to fix the wifi and when i logged back on all my money was gone anyway you can help with this?

most likely you got scammed. ive never heard of an error with wifi removing gp.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

23-Jul-2020 11:07:00

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've had tinnitus now for about 10 years, probably more, getting gradually louder and more annoying.

A friend recommended I try a pair of earplugs made initially for enhancing sound, stuffed into your ears under headphones. I scoffed and thought this was a whacky idea.

But with nothing to lose I gave them a try. They're strange since whilst they are earplugs, they've got a hole in the end so they don't stop you from hearing O_o

I've been wearing them every day for a week now and - maybe it's just fluke or wishful thinking - my tinnitus has greatly diminished in volume. If the earplugs are in part responsible, that's awesome, I wonder how it works.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-Jul-2020 12:48:44

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

ooo okay. I guess it's alright to mention a product by name? You can delete it afterwards :P

The company is called Flare and the earpiece is a 'Calmer'. Not originally designed for tinnitus relief at all but apparently a lot of their customers reported it to them. They're (the company) not sure why this side effect is happening (although not for all tinnitus sufferers).

I wear them all day from when I get up, the were a bit uncomfortable at first, I suppose because I'm not used to them, and nothing seemed to happen for the first 3+ days. But now on day 7 the improvement is extremely noticable.

Watch the little vid on their site on how to insert them; the stalk has to be closest to your head not the other way around.

They only cost £20 so worth a shot ..... Good Luck !!
Le Chat Guerrier

23-Jul-2020 14:36:00

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cheers Fifi. Found there site and they are a tiny thing that goes in the ear.

I looked at the video too and sounds good.

Just looked on amazon and can't see them there so I'll give it a few weeks to see if they go on Amazon and if not I'll send for them to give them a go.

It's strange how it works and stops it. Just not sure how lol.

Thanks for the info. It might get rid of that bloody ringing lol.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

23-Jul-2020 15:30:35

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

The Ole Man has ringing too, whereas mine is kind of hissing .... remember that white noise sound you used to get years ago from the TV when all the programmes were finished for the night and your screen turned to static & blizzard?

But really bloody loud, lol.
Le Chat Guerrier

23-Jul-2020 15:43:30

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,719 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another tinnitus sufferer here, I'll look into those earplug thingies.

I must admit when I saw them advertised I though "b.s." but they're cheap enough to try.

Mixed reviews on Trustpilot:
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.flareaudio.com
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

23-Jul-2020 16:58:09 - Last edited on 23-Jul-2020 17:05:22 by Rooh

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top