Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
California, beautiful area but extremely expensive. :(

Hot. Shaky. Gangy. That was my impression. Idk, I never like the bigger cities in the U.S. NY was somewhat nice, but so crowded.
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

04-May-2018 19:21:55

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Scouse, Southeaster, and Dong U Dead:

Your posts that were disrupting the chat lounge have been hidden.

It isn't appropriate to come to the chat lounge to complain about moderation or other forumers nor is it appropriate to re-hash drama from another thread where moderation took place nor is it appropriate to point fingers at other forumers. My mama always said when you point your finger at someone alleging blame, there are at least three pointing back at you.

You are all veteran forumers and you know the protocols, which in this case would using Forum Help and/or Forum Moderation. Please make better choices the next time you post on the forums and

Be respectful of your fellow forumers.

No need to flame any players, no matter your history.
Don't target specific players with accusations.

@Streaker_gif

Coming back on an alt to post content that continues the above disruption is not appropriate. Please make better choices the next time you post on the forums
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

04-May-2018 19:57:16

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree 0815.

Fortunately I don't live in a major city like Los Angeles so there is some room to breathe out here. :P

I want to ride it out at the company I work for, let them pay for all my college and once I have my degree look for something out of state.

I find it insane how I have friends who moved out of state, work a full-time minimum wage job, and can still afford a place to live, pay their bills, and have money for food.

With a full-time minimum wage job out here, you can't even afford the rent alone.
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

04-May-2018 20:25:37

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I saw Maxi as last post and thought
Blast from the past!
and was
expecting something
idk
more than the sound of trying to remove sunflower seeds from one's teeth
<3

How have you been, Maxi?

P.S. Hi D E L A Y - Have a great birthday and a great end of the semester =)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

04-May-2018 20:26:38 - Last edited on 04-May-2018 20:31:36 by Twillow

D E L A Y said :
I agree 0815.

Fortunately I don't live in a major city like Los Angeles so there is some room to breathe out here. :P

I want to ride it out at the company I work for, let them pay for all my college and once I have my degree look for something out of state.

I find it insane how I have friends who moved out of state, work a full-time minimum wage job, and can still afford a place to live, pay their bills, and have money for food.

With a full-time minimum wage job out here, you can't even afford the rent alone.

Tja, that is true. But the insane part is those high estate prices on a tectonic hotspot... madness

Here is a video of Mr. Crews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyI8i1-cN8s

Wanna make a guess how expensive that place is?

04-May-2018 20:32:36

Hi Twillow - had a nice video of a dog nibbling a finger earlier, wasn't fitting so I discarded the image. And then you make finger comments... just great... can't find the image no more... :(

04-May-2018 20:34:27

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right?! I don't want to jinx myself but California is due for another big earthquake.

Hi Twillow! I hope you're doing good this Friday afternoon/evening!

Thank you! I genuinely appreciate it, I'll drink a cold one for you.

2 more weeks and this semester is over. ^_^
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

04-May-2018 20:38:23

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top