Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No more sleepwalking, Tuffty, and that mic will stay where it was put! =P
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

08-Mar-2019 13:14:16

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^I doubt they would travel that far. Haven't had kfc for such a long time (a year or three), sometimes I crave their chicken. But my favourite store closed and the one around the corner from me I don't like a lady in there < a few times there have been specials I seen on banners and I go in and she says it's over and I only saw the special within a day or a few - shes shocking.

Wimpy it was around I think 30 years ago I tried it up in Auckland and thought it was the best burger ever, they aren't in my city. A few plus years back they made a store up the coast around an hours drive from here - so too far away still.

Dong U Dead said :
It's been raining non-stop here for two days now, truly wet weather, bucketing down, so I am definitely staying indoors today.

ran out of marg, so need to go to the supermarket - I can't live without marg on me toast or steak sandwiches.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

08-Mar-2019 22:42:26

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top