Hylonome said :
Dong U Dead said :
Hylonome said :
Dong U Dead said :
Nosword said :
Daylight savings should just stop

No it shouldn't!

Why? Do you benefit from it?

Yes! Vitamin D! Having the longer daylight for me and I would say countless others means more outdoor time, more skin exposed as long as it's done safely as it's good for the body.

Is there not vitamin D in your milk?

I don't often drink milk and I wouldn't have a clue if NZ adds it to the milk??
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Mar-2018 08:26:10

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Dong U Dead said :
Because I feel the humans minus dairy farms and a few other individuals like yourself possibly enjoy it.

Even prior to retiring you possibly walked your dogs before and/or after work? Wasn't it more enjoyable in daylight rather than dark. Coming home from work winter time, by the time you get home it may very well be dark already.

I just hope they never ever remove it or just don't change it back, keep it at the daylight saving 52 weeks of the year.

This may be a factor of where you are located on the earth. As north of the equator as I live, I don't find daylight savings to be of any benefit. And as far as hours of the day go, you can adapt. If you have one less hour of sun, you learn to live with it. One more hour of sun isn't going to affect your Vitamin D unless you have a severe deficiency. I think we would be better off globally to eliminate DST and adapt to the new system.

I disagree totally, 1 hour is hell of a lot better than no hour l; daylight helps with mental well being, health, fitness, happyness etc 1 hour extra is in my eyes a bonus. If they remove it as I said earlier remove it by not putting it back - a hell of a lot more people will benefit in the long run.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Mar-2018 08:35:56

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
By the way...

There's been a lot of speculation about who 0815 is, all of it totally incorrect.

Until now....

I AM 0815

Corugi said :
Hullo 0815..... OR SHOULD I SAY.....HULLO CORUGI !!!6!!!

Yes! You secret identity has been discovered! I finally figured it all out. All this time, all along, you were ME!

Did you really think you could hide it forever? Did you truly believe you could fool me, the MIGHTY CORUGI? With all my mysterious powers, my network of spies, my dedicated team of undercover agents, it was only a matter of time before I uncovered your TRUE identity!

You certainly have some explaining to do.

Yeah, we are the Twin Furries.

`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

28-Mar-2018 10:41:41

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I haven't got a soul and my paltry private life would only keep people entertained for a few nanoseconds. :(

You could put a curse on me instead. Boils, or something.

How about we smoother you in
CHEESE
fondue?

You are sooooo cruisin' for a bruisin'
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

28-Mar-2018 11:38:46

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Dong U Dead said :

Even prior to retiring you possibly walked your dogs before and/or after work? Wasn't it more enjoyable in daylight rather than dark. Coming home from work winter time, by the time you get home it may very well be dark already.

Of course I did. We had (still have) day-glo jackets for the dogs and got some rather amusing collars which have flashing lights all round them (disco collars ha ha) so we could see where they were in the fields when the leashes came off.

To be honest, it used to be rather fun, the dogs always got mega excited when the special collars came out, like every walk was an adventure.

It's safer in daylight - less chance of me sticking my foot down a rabbit hole and breaking an ankle of course - but darkness wasn't so bad.
Le Chat Guerrier

28-Mar-2018 11:46:54

Hylonome

Hylonome

Posts: 418 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Hylonome said :
Dong U Dead said :
Hylonome said :
Dong U Dead said :
Nosword said :
Daylight savings should just stop

No it shouldn't!

Why? Do you benefit from it?

Yes! Vitamin D! Having the longer daylight for me and I would say countless others means more outdoor time, more skin exposed as long as it's done safely as it's good for the body.

Is there not vitamin D in your milk?

I don't often drink milk and I wouldn't have a clue if NZ adds it to the milk??

You should check the label some time.
Stop playing the forums

28-Mar-2018 12:14:42

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Please, have it. Please.

Hang on - shouldn't your Landlord be maintaining his own yard? After all, he owns it. You're just renting space to live there and shouldn't have to participate in the upkeep of his property as well.

Bloody cheek !
Le Chat Guerrier

28-Mar-2018 14:10:15

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top