Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Please, have it. Please.

Hang on - shouldn't your Landlord be maintaining his own yard? After all, he owns it. You're just renting space to live there and shouldn't have to participate in the upkeep of his property as well.

Bloody cheek !

Nah he's a worthless pile. Lucky it's cheap rent.
WAAAGH!!!

28-Mar-2018 14:20:22

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Nope, no vitamin D in our milk; I'm sure I would of known if we did. I read America adds it.

Milk is a good source of thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B12 . Milk contains small amounts of niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and folate and is not considered a major source of these vitamins in the diet.

Milk contains the fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. The content level of fat soluble vitamins in dairy products depends on the fat content of the product. Reduced fat (2% fat), lowfat (1% fat), and skim milk must be fortified with vitamin A to be nutritionally equivalent to whole milk. Fortification of all milk with vitamin D is voluntary.

http://www.milkfacts.info/Milk%20Composition/VitaminsMinerals.htm

(as I didn't want anyone to think that I contain detailed random facts about milk in my head! lol)

So, anyway, Dong, there is vitamin D in milk - naturally occurring. I doubt that the Kiwi industry removes it from the milk you drink.

-runs off to find a penguin or two-
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

28-Mar-2018 16:55:11

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Twillow.

what I have read milk is not a good source of vitamin D, the sun apparently apparently is the best way for the body obtain the vitamin. What I was meaning we don't fortify our milk with vitamin D, where as America does.

All I know in my county the best way to obtain vitamin D is through being outdoors - the good old sunshine.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Mar-2018 18:45:33

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top