Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One of my Grandfathers had a small dairy herd and I used to help bring them in for milking. A few of them were quite placid but most of them would gleefully lash out with their hooves, or jab you with their horns, if they got half a chance.

Getting clumped on the kneecap, shin, thigh etc. by a craggy Friesian gave me a somewhat jaundiced opinion of bovines in general.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

28-Mar-2018 23:16:53

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
One of my Grandfathers had a small dairy herd and I used to help bring them in for milking. A few of them were quite placid but most of them would gleefully lash out with their hooves, or jab you with their horns, if they got half a chance.

Getting clumped on the kneecap, shin, thigh etc. by a craggy Friesian gave me a somewhat jaundiced opinion of bovines in general.

I only had this kind of experience with goats. All depends what breed it is, how they are treated and how much they learned to trust a human being.

FiFi LaFeles said :
Haha! I loved that programme.

`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

28-Mar-2018 23:25:39

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Refreshing drink of the day
since the chocomilk has a ghost pirate face lurking at the top

@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

29-Mar-2018 14:31:44

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top