Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmmm, interesting.

Last year I bought a 12 months membership up front. It runs out on 1st December.
So I went to have a look at the Membership payments page and, if I were to purchase, say, 6 months membership now, there's a sneaky little insertion that says it is a recurring subscription and they'll take the fee every 6 months thereafter unless I cancel the arrangement.

I can understand that arrangement being made for a monthly membership payment (particularly since it is so often referred to as the monthly recurring subscription) but I would have thought that purchasing a block of 3 or 6 months would be classed as a 'package' in the same way that 12 months is, and not an automatically recurring debit to one's credit card.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-Nov-2018 11:52:05

MurdaOnDBeat

MurdaOnDBeat

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone, I got a question.

So I got a Razor Mouse, which allows me to implement macros in Razor Synapse. I do however know that some macros are against the Rules of Runescape. But I was wondering would I get a ban for the use of the mouse recording program, in this case, I have recorded and tweaked with delays of the mouse clicks to 0.015secs. This is used for my prayer flicking as I am not really good at keeping my prayer on. If anyone can answer this question with proper knowledge, I would appreciate it. <3

23-Nov-2018 18:08:27

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rules of Runescape

https://www.runescape.com/a=13/c=eh2aGenNjDI/game-guide/rules

Types of disallowed third-party software

Software that generates input to our game applets. This includes software that automatically moves the mouse pointer or generates mouse clicks or key presses.

23-Nov-2018 19:36:04 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2018 19:36:47 by Molly Weazly

Lord Bucket

Lord Bucket

Posts: 16,092 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MurdaOnDBeat said :
Hey everyone, I got a question.

So I got a Razor Mouse, which allows me to implement macros in Razor Synapse. I do however know that some macros are against the Rules of Runescape. But I was wondering would I get a ban for the use of the mouse recording program, in this case, I have recorded and tweaked with delays of the mouse clicks to 0.015secs. This is used for my prayer flicking as I am not really good at keeping my prayer on. If anyone can answer this question with proper knowledge, I would appreciate it. <3

I mean, you're kind of saying it yourself, aren't you?
What kind of MTX do
YOU
want to see in OSRS?
Click here to post your suggestions

23-Nov-2018 19:38:23

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top