Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raldrineorth said :
One of the other players on World 30 summed that event up nicely with this, "Jagex is running out of ideas." I really don't get what the Slime ties in to here so I'd have to agree.

They could put more effort into it I am sure - these type events could be really fun if they put the time and energy into them. That slime should be moving about, spitting, fighting back, consuming us, spitting us out etc - there could be a lot more action and interaction with the slime.

I just wanted to ask about the loyalty points side of it and completing it to get all the rewards. I did over 300 tool boxes, which nearly completed my side of the event but the community side of the event didn't even get a dent, even though there was a hell of a lot of community working together - I just want to know about the loyalty points does this only effect yourside of the event, not the community??
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Nov-2018 18:46:54

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The community side requires a large number of people to do the event for 5 days.

Each day you will get 100 tools, for free.

They've based Community rewards around enough people using their 100 free tools. Not everyone will do that, but some will buy extras, or get them on Treasure Hunter, so it will likely balance out (it usually does).

The 1st day only expects you to do 20% completion (the 1st 100, out of the 500 total), but you're able to do more, if you don't think you will be online, on the other days, or if you wish to get the xp in the 2 skills that are available, today, or if you simply wish to get the whole thing out of the way - in which case, you can buy the extra tools.

Basically: Yes, you are contributing to the Community rewards, but only a minuscule amount - it requires a lot of people to use 500 tools (or fewer people using >500), in order to unlock them all.

22-Nov-2018 19:31:24 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2018 19:33:32 by Yusou Bhoroi

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everyone.

Happy Friday....

Hope your weekend is good for you all.

I'm back from my trip to the NEC Birmingham. The motorbike show. Was amazing. Seen some lovley bikes. Meet a few people. Even said hellp to Henry below.

Seen a few bikes I would love.

I'll post pictures soon as I get them off my brother.

Enjoy your day in RS land. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

23-Nov-2018 10:19:00

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top