Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[quote id=14-15-770-65953105-5818-343388335] [quote id=14-15-770-65953105-5812-343384481] Wait, what? There's rebels? [/quote] Which you would know if you hadn't taken a heroically prolonged lunch break from your position at Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop. Yes. Its probably the most savage and bitterly contested Civil War we have ever fought. "The Politeness War". The depths to which we have engaged in depraved behavior has shocked even ourselves. In order to win we are having to be polite and nice to each other. Needless to say this has taken a severe toll upon our emotional well being. [quote id=14-15-770-65953105-5813-343384548] Oh Haha! I made a funny![/quote]

20-Aug-2018 04:00:13

mxc911
Mar Member 2018

mxc911

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi, i just want to suggest a new skill since its been awhile since a new skill was added into the game. my skill idea is "Superannuation". hear me out. basically i love doing quests (who knew) and the one thing that i hate is when i have to grind and i can't afford it, i feel like 75% of my questing is skilling. an example is crafting and herblore. and i hate how much afk skilling u need to do for agility and divination. so basically this new skill will act as a reward system. i find it weird how in rs u never age and how after u do complete all the quests you dont retire. but when seeing how the quest-line for the wise old man finished i was inspired to come up with this new skill. so i haven't really been seeing many passive skills in rs lately and this can be a good one as many people do boss and quest alike as well as complete achievements and so on. so, as normal superannuation is in todays world, u do some work and it goes in an acc u cant touch. for example finishing a quest, killing a boss, reaper task, daily, miniquests/achievements, skill milestones, achievements etc. thats how the skill would obtain xp. there arent really any mid level skills too so this would help people who r struggling to get to priff or any other quest skill requirement they need eaiser. how it works is its a repeating skill (whaaaat) lvls 1-10 would give the player a choice of xp or coins. 10-20-30 would be a bigger sum of xp and coins 30-40-50-60-70 would be a large sum of coins or xp. 70-75 large until lvls 80-85-90 and 91-92-93... etc to 99 would be a huge sum of xp/coins then once u hit 99 your super is reclaimable and u get a huge income or xp. once u hit 99 it resets to 1, tracking how many times u hit 99 and are rewarded with the skillcape for 1 99 and then the ratios get smaller and smaller. this would be really nice for a quester like me and is really good for people who dont like quests and want to do bosses plz consider it and tune it or change it however u like thank you mehmister

21-Aug-2018 12:56:08

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to the forums, mxc911.

You'd be best to add your post to the 'Suggestions' sub-forum as a dedicated thread. That way, you'd have more people viewing your idea and responding to it.

Certainly sounds interesting though.

21-Aug-2018 13:02:58

PunisherGrim

PunisherGrim

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want to speak with someone about my reecent 24hour ban, i recieved no proof of me doing anything wrong. I have insomnia and some nights im able to stay up and game for hours. Well the other night i sat there on my laptop and pressed 2 buttoms which is easy as hell now to do alchemy. I was watching netflix as well to keep me distracted. And yet when i look down i got logged out and tried to log in and it said i was temper banned for 24 hours. Someone please tell me how youre going to ban someone for just sitting there playing for 7 hours. I wasnt botting. I even teled to G.E a few times that night to buy more items. Long story short. I find it unfair to temper. Ban someone putting in work on the game. I pay for my membership. I am giving you guys money and youre gunna rob me of that because i chose to binge game for the night? Seems messed up to me. And i wish to have this not happen again. Esspecially when i read my messages and it says they cant povide any proof of microing. BACAUSE I WASNT.

21-Aug-2018 15:09:14

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top