Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Back to work already Delay :| I hope it's a good job with good people and a job you enjoy :)

You too have a good day, I'm not to bad at my end :)

Tell me about it, I haven't taken a vacation or personal day in the 7+ years I've been here unless it was because of an appointment with my doctor, school, or car.

It is a good job with great pay, benefits, and the people here are like family. So, that is definitely a positive when having to come in when all you want to do is sleep in with the heater on. :P

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone has a good one today.
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

27-Dec-2017 16:24:18

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Dong U Dead said :
Back to work already Delay :| I hope it's a good job with good people and a job you enjoy :)

You too have a good day, I'm not to bad at my end :)

Tell me about it, I haven't taken a vacation or personal day in the 7+ years I've been here unless it was because of an appointment with my doctor, school, or car.

It is a good job with great pay, benefits, and the people here are like family. So, that is definitely a positive when having to come in when all you want to do is sleep in with the heater on. :P

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone has a good one today.

You too :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Dec-2017 17:28:19

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sleeping. I know, 2wild

how about you?
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

27-Dec-2017 18:44:19

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

A buddy of mine who I haven't seen in about a year wants to introduce me to his girlfriend and test out my AR at the range so I'm going to hang out with them and let them shoot. Afterwards were supposed to go to a nice steakhouse called Fleming's.

Then, like an old man I'm in for the night. I'll probably pick up some beer and just play RuneScape and Rainbow Six Siege all night or until I fall asleep. :P

27-Dec-2017 19:05:16

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh cool, shooting ranges seem so alien to me, do you find it a good stress relief? & I guess you'll enter 2018 with a bang... . . .

..I'll leave.

Nights in are highly underrated, be sure to have a drink for me ;D sadly have work at 5am, will make up for it after fo' sho' though
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

27-Dec-2017 20:02:26

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

I feel like a true California hippie at heart because even though I have a lot of responsibilities, I live a pretty carefree life. :P

But, I definitely feel "rejuvenated" leaving the range.

I never looked at it that way but I guess you can say I'll be entering the new year with a bang hahaha.

I feel you on that! Don't worry, I definitely will. Good luck at work!

27-Dec-2017 20:25:43 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2017 20:26:20 by D E L A Y

Nosword
Mar Member 2024

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i will be locked in my work building during new years like i am every night. but im glad they arent making me work during the day. if youre gunna make me work holidays, which i dont mind, at least dont shift my schedule by 12 hours. cuz i do mind that Old School

28-Dec-2017 14:54:26

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top