Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword; my boys being at there fathers today/this xmas meant they would not wake up to find a christmas tree or any gifts under a tree. Knowing what it was going to be like for them I gave the boys xmas gift to there father a few weeks back and told him to give it to the boys xmas morning, I presumed he'e put the present under the tree; but once again no tree... Finally someone answered the phone after 8.30 this morning and I got to talk to my boys, the older of the two (9) woke earlier in the morning and said he was wondering around the house looking for presents and couldn't find any :'( Anyway I said open my one, my gift, and dad wasn't going to let them, so I said no, you go get the present for the boys, it's christmas and bla, bla, bla and he said christmas isn't about the presents - which i know, but it Christmas and it's such a special day for children -ARRGGGGHHHH - fuck I truely hate that man!! In the end he sent the children up stairs to tell me that it's not about presents bla, bla, bla and I said i don't want to talk to you, just give my boys their presents. Eventually he did - but OMG how many people puposely don't make Christmas special for their children and I am not talking about those that don't believe, or for differnt religions etc - I am talking about asholes like him!! Even when the kids are with him at Easter he woudn't even buy them one chocolate egg - I got on the phone and told him to go buy them one - He wasnt' like this when we were married and together :@ :@ :@ It makes me wonder if he does it just to piss me off; payback for running away with the kids - I will never know...

Two xmases ago, my son 7 at the time came home very angry for not having a christmas and i mean angry. Four years ago my son 5 at the time came home very angry and wrote very angry words towards his father all over the top bunk wall :O :O The F word and alsorts... He's an ashole, he a Fucking jerk, I hate the man!!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

25-Dec-2017 09:53:35

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Besides that I hope eveyone had a great christmas - I had a yummy lunch/dinner - Fresh salmon with Pesto slathered all over the top which I baked in the oven with Chunky orange kumara chips and made a salad. It was very nice and tasty!

Thankfully my boys and there dad went to a friends of his for xmas lunch - THANKFULLY!!!!! Which may mean my son might not come home angry, which normally means I have to pick up the pieces.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

25-Dec-2017 10:03:20

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night (morning, afternoon, evening as applicable.)

A little bad Christmas humor to share...

§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

25-Dec-2017 12:33:15

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Merry Christmas xx
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

25-Dec-2017 15:20:50

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top