Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Think the reason Rogue One did so well was due to the fact they had to put in the performance of a lifetime, everyone was going to die and they knew it. Nobody was being sparred for a second, third, fourth rendition.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

13-Jan-2020 12:04:14

Asahel Frost
Dec Member 2007

Asahel Frost

Posts: 16,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Think the reason Rogue One did so well was due to the fact they had to put in the performance of a lifetime, everyone was going to die and they knew it. Nobody was being sparred for a second, third, fourth rendition.
Except for the prequel TV series of course!

Features Cassian Andor and K-2SO, with the actors from the film reprising their roles.
Glad to be of service :) (Powered by GPP™ - Share and Enjoy!)
Official Community Helper
( Info )
Discord: Asahel Frost
FC: SilverScaper

13-Jan-2020 12:49:39 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2020 12:51:15 by Asahel Frost

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nubby Nubnub said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Jarjar Binks (or however it's spelt) is the one character that I found irritating in the films I've seen so far. Rogue One was my favourite, too :)

I'm sure I'll enjoy this new one, come what may, because .... it's Star Wars!
I never liked Jar Jar either, until I read this: https://old.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/

Makes the character a lot more interesting :p

Oh thanks for sharing this. I never heard of that theory before and kinda wish it turned out to be true, lol.

Archaeox said :
Well hello there.

(Since the current theme seems to be Star Wars :P )

Nice one! :P

13-Jan-2020 19:21:28

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top