Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,512 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's probably nothing wrong with the water as such, but I think that your body gets used to the water at home and doesn't like change.

I find any time that I go abroad and use water there it always irritates my skin, plus it tastes funny. In fact same is true just visiting another part of the country.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

10-Jul-2018 19:22:58

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Water is weird. I read an article a while back that drinking water was making men go bald.

I must have drunk gallons of it. I'm as bald as they come lol.

Also gggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd afternoon all. Another great day. Just killing time now till I go out on my motorbike. Got an estate agent coming to see a house we have for sale. It should be fun. :P

Have a great day what ever you are planning.

Photos of my plants will be posted when the picturs start working again on the forums. :(
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

11-Jul-2018 12:16:40

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awwww, sorry, I didn't know that :(
I know it's a difficult thing to do - memories and stuff.

But, it is the natural order of things, so onwards and upwards!
Hope you enjoy your bike ride - it's a bit cooler here today so probably is also where you are. More comfortable for squeezing into leathers, lol.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Jul-2018 12:29:21

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes lol should have sold it many many months ago when the market was better. Still have to empty it all out too. 70% done rest to do next few months. Just need a van. :P

It started off cool and now red hot. Still be a nice ride out for a few hours. I'll take some bottled water with me and some ice packs to keep it cool. I'll put talc on my arms to get my jacket on. I'm not stupid enough to go out in shorts and t-shirt lol. I'm not wanting to be a cheese greater on todays roads. Better to be safe and sweaty then sorry. ;)

11-Jul-2018 12:40:17

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Today is National Blueberry Muffins Day.

Enjoy!

I made enough in case Dark Gaia is tempted. =D

Also, might I say that I am saddened that embedded imgur image is still on the fritz!

https://i.imgur.com/aRanXP9.png
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

11-Jul-2018 13:06:20

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Twillow the funny thing is I bought some blueberries yesterday to add to a fruit cocktail I planned for tea.

I didn't see any muffings in the shops though. I do like them a lot with custard on. ;)

Edited.

Have fun all time I vanished and went on my bike..... Talc and deoderant on stand by... :P

Byeeee.

11-Jul-2018 13:08:36 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2018 13:19:00 by Tuffty

The contents of this message have been hidden

11-Jul-2018 18:00:12

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top