Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, the activity counter has been broken for a long time. The number plummeted just about instantly by at least half when the last forum reskin happened a few years ago.

A friend and I have a hypothesis on why that's the case, and the number should be higher than it is as far as we can tell. Maybe some day it will be fixed (or the exact algorithm will be shared so I can tell if the hypothesis we came up with is right or not). In the meantime, I've not paid too much consideration to what number it shows.

08-Jul-2018 16:16:56

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its a bit of a long one - perhaps its something better for a W&F thread at some point. I'd rather not clog up this thread with it right now (that and I should have left to go grocery shopping a half hour ago and I haven't... so I should probably do that so I have something to eat for lunch).

08-Jul-2018 16:20:59

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,512 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haha you sound like me.

Fair enough then, although this thread is hardly that active. I can't imagine anyone would mind. I remember when this lounge would max out 2k posts every 3-4 days.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

08-Jul-2018 16:29:16

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Just got a letter from our water company and in a few days they will be mixing the water 50-50 with lake water (which is very nice and soft) and borehole water (which is very hard water), it's normally 80-20%. This is bad for me as the water is too hard. I can't drink it as there is a scum floating ontop lol. They say it's safe to drink which to me is BS. I drink it it then upsets my stomach. Back to bottled water I go.

Last year or so I've not given my parrots or dog tap water. Always bottled. I can't take the risk it will kill them. Costs me about £10 a month for bottled water.

They are blaming the heatwave lol. First decent weather we have and the country is screwed..... Reminds me of Winter and the snow. First snowflake and we grind to a halt. :P

No hosepipe ban yet not that I use 1. I only use a watering can on my plants every 2-3 days.

Hopeing for rain soon. :P

PS.

Gooooooooooooooooooooos morning.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

10-Jul-2018 11:18:15 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2018 11:18:34 by Tuffty

The contents of this message have been hidden

10-Jul-2018 18:08:13

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top