Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Asahel Frost
Dec Member 2007

Asahel Frost

Posts: 16,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
jamesel4414 said :
I'm trying to download the runescape client on my mac, however, every time I try to download, it says 'The following disk images couldn't be opened - RuneScape.dmg no mountable file systems'. Can anyone help solve this problem ?

Hi James.

Please see the information on this thread:
No Mountable Filesystems <- click here

Most likely, your version of Mac OS is too old - it has to be at least version 10.12
Glad to be of service :) (Powered by GPP™ - Share and Enjoy!)
Official Community Helper
( Info )
Discord: Asahel Frost
FC: SilverScaper

06-Jan-2020 20:32:56

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Even though that isn't Genesis, it moved me to a Genesis-state-of-mind
We watch in reverence, as Narcissus is turned to a flower
(A flower?)
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

07-Jan-2020 00:33:16

nomolaS
Mar Member 2024

nomolaS

Posts: 21,327 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Gout tubers don't even buyfor 700k ea. Had to get a goutweed from the troll stronghold for my hard farming request.

Seriously?

They're not that uncommon from that Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

09-Jan-2020 11:18:19

Virtuosu

Virtuosu

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings Gielinorian folks,

There is something that bothers me sadly. A long time I was searching for a new good and strong nickname. I came on Echoes and Mesmira and both weren't take. So I was so enthusiastic even bought membership to change my name. But in both names and then I got the screen to accept your nickname. That even excited me more. But... Now it comes... Both of the names I couldn't use.. When I clicked accept in the "are you sure you want this name" screen clicked accept. But then it says nickname can't be used... Why???? There is no insultmentor weird words in it to ban it as a nickname guys... Please let me get to change my nicknames in either one of those Jagex. I am desperate.. I am a loyal playerand this makes me sad..

With kind regards,

Zengiz

09-Jan-2020 14:21:23

Virtuosu

Virtuosu

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings Gielinorian folks,

There is something that bothers me sadly. A long time I was searching for a new good and strong nickname. I came on Echoes and Mesmira and both weren't take. So I was so enthusiastic even bought membership to change my name. But in both names and then I got the screen to accept your nickname. That even excited me more. But... Now it comes... Both of the names I couldn't use.. When I clicked accept in the "are you sure you want this name" screen clicked accept. But then it says nickname can't be used... Why???? There is no insultmentor weird words in it to ban it as a nickname guys... Please let me get to change my nicknames in either one of those Jagex. I am desperate.. I am a loyal playerand this makes me sad..

With kind regards,

Zengiz

09-Jan-2020 14:21:41

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Virtuosu said :
For one, you shouldn't reveal the usernames you want to change to, because someone else may see, and if/when they do free up, someone will snipe them and then try to sell them to you.

Also, if you can't change to a name, it just means it's a banned name, which may have been associated to a previously banned account.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

09-Jan-2020 19:18:45

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also hello all c:

Hope everyone had a great new year celebration!!!!
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

09-Jan-2020 19:19:19

Maw bugs

Maw bugs

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
rudimorwot said :
Oh there's an fmod posting about films in off topic.

I'm watching a film on Monday morning. Some kid his parents are film directors so theyve made a film about their son i know. We're all getting paid to sit and watch it at 8.30 in the morning. So exciting. Then in the cinema i probably just be waiting for Maverick this year. So exciting.

Quite good I heard

10-Jan-2020 17:08:39

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top