Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

04-Jan-2020 11:57:50

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Heh! We rarely get cats in the garden these days .... too much chasing by the dogs makes them very wary. It was most likely a curious fox.

Our project this year is me cracking the whip over the Ole man to build me a raised fishpond. They've outgrown their current puddle and it's getting harder for me to be on my knees grovelling about in the gravel to clear out clogged pumps and the little waterfall, skim the weed off, so on and so forth.

Catching the Ghost Carp will be fun, they've reached ridiculous size for whatever reason.

The raised ponds are really lovely. We used to have one and it`s nice to sit on the wall of them and watch the fish. Very therapeutic and calming

04-Jan-2020 12:03:11

The contents of this message have been hidden

04-Jan-2020 12:04:51

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi J enesis :)

Yerrr, that's sort of the Master Plan! Ole Man's got a cement mixer anyway so I'm wanting him build a kind of stepped design, shallower bits at one end so I can grow marginal plants, then going deeper for the water lillies (and fish, of course).

Not sure yet how to/what with clad the outside. Plain concrete would look a bit ~ meh ~ methinks.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Jan-2020 12:15:01

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyway. gotz to whizz off for a while. Friend coming round a bit later and bringing her two dogs .... the ensuing scrum with my 4 will be, uh, fun. Best to remove all breakable objects from the arena.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Jan-2020 12:17:24

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Hi J enesis :)

Yerrr, that's sort of the Master Plan! Ole Man's got a cement mixer anyway so I'm wanting him build a kind of stepped design, shallower bits at one end so I can grow marginal plants, then going deeper for the water lillies (and fish, of course).

Not sure yet how to/what with clad the outside. Plain concrete would look a bit ~ meh ~ methinks.

We had just natural stone walls on ours. Had to get rid of it to build an aviary so my daughter had the carp instead. It does look lovely when the lilies are in bloom. Great for chilling out with a glass of wine after a stressful day

04-Jan-2020 12:18:04

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top