Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Niick wears a watch on his hand?

I wear mine on my wrist!

Much Love

S'funny, made me think. All my life I was a slave to 'what time is it?'. From getting to school on time, later getting to work on time, then juggling domestic demands with work as well ... I was forever looking at my watch with a slightly sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, wondering how I was going to cram everything into the time available and what was going to crop up to scupper my schedule.

When I retired I decided I was never going to be under the time cosh again and I have never owned a watch since my last working day.

The only occasions I check the time (by the kitchen clock, lol) is if I'm due to meet someone to go and do something nice.

I'm lucky.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Jun-2018 12:46:12

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My bank has pushed the lollypops to the back to have sunscreen tubes as the free promotional item. I picked one up because I thought they were giving out bubble blowers. lol Part of the text on the tube says: Don't get burned!
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

01-Jun-2018 17:46:06

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top