Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had a doctor that was great with me when I was seriously sick and halfway up the stairs to heaven when I was 17. He really did help me out and I too miss him as he passed away too from drink. Shame really he had so much to live for yet he liked his drink.

I now have another good doctor. He does not drink lol.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

27-Dec-2019 20:11:29

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Happy Friday!

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday. =)

Happy Saturday to all those on Saturday :P

My Friday didn't start out too good, I left work feeling very sad and upset - only been in there around half an hour :( Went to one of my favourite coffee shops and had a cheesecake and latte which helped, then went to the supermarket <- all the while with big red puffy eyes, then went home. didn't want to stay home so went out and got my boys their Christmas present sorted - one which most shops had sold out on over the last few days, the last shop I went to had 3 left - yay! So walked home, lay on the couch for 10 minutes couldn't relax, so came online and played RS for a while. I think I needed a good cry even though it started in a negative light - it's sad when your family is away or passed on - holiday periods can be quite sad for some.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Dec-2019 20:17:11

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Molly Weazly said :
Happy Friday!

My Friday didn't start out too good, I left work feeling very sad and upset - only been in there around half an hour :( Went to one of my favourite coffee shops and had a cheesecake and latte which helped, then went to the supermarket <- all the while with big red puffy eyes, then went home. didn't want to stay home so went out and got my boys their Christmas present sorted - one which most shops had sold out on over the last few days, the last shop I went to had 3 left - yay! So walked home, lay on the couch for 10 minutes couldn't relax, so came online and played RS for a while. I think I needed a good cry even though it started in a negative light - it's sad when your family is away or passed on - holiday periods can be quite sad for some.

Sorry to hear this. I know that Christmas can be a very hard time for some people as it is thrust upon us that we should all be having such a good time and enjoying ourselves, however it can actually highlight the problems we may have and make them worse. My husband`s Mum died on a Christmas Eve, it has since then been impossible not to view Christmas as a time of sadness as it is also that anniversary.

28-Dec-2019 04:24:47

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

FiFi LaFeles said :
Has the Christmas Cracker Event finished? I looted it yesterday, now I cannot add any more paper to it although activities are still allowing me to collect paper automatically? Odd.

No it is still going on . I know you have to wait an hour after it has been pulled before you can add more paper, but I added some a short time ago

28-Dec-2019 12:15:54

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I too thought the event was done, but then got more paper and went and tried....so just a matter of time, methinks.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

28-Dec-2019 16:00:17

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks, J enesis. Yah I had left it for several hours but it was still showing showing me the open (looted) cracker. But visited it again just now and it's doing what it should be doing. Weird.

Kind of looking forward to whatever the Wintumber thing is. I'm not holding out much hope that it's anything exciting though ... probably just a reskin of Fayre/Beach stuff; click and watch TV whilst gaining tiddly bits of xp.

I do miss the days of actual interactive Events, hopefully the promises of Mod Warden will come to fruition. Even though he couldn't even be bothered to make a Year Ahead vid this year, lol.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

28-Dec-2019 16:31:18

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

FiFi LaFeles said :

Kind of looking forward to whatever the Wintumber thing is. I'm not holding out much hope that it's anything exciting though ... probably just a reskin of Fayre/Beach stuff; click and watch TV whilst gaining tiddly bits of xp.

Yes I agree, but I am loving the bonfire, it looks great, makes you want to bring out the potatoes and chestnuts

28-Dec-2019 20:04:51

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
Dong U Dead said :
Molly Weazly said :
Happy Friday!

Sorry to hear this. I know that Christmas can be a very hard time for some people as it is thrust upon us that we should all be having such a good time and enjoying ourselves, however it can actually highlight the problems we may have and make them worse. My husband`s Mum died on a Christmas Eve, it has since then been impossible not to view Christmas as a time of sadness as it is also that anniversary.

I had a great Christmas day, besides getting down for a short while trying to get a hold of my boys on Christmas day - my ex never lets me talk to the kids on Christmas day, making excuses his friends don't allow mobiles, it's anti-social.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Dec-2019 20:29:39

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Dong U Dead said :
Ailysse said :
Dong U Dead said :
Molly Weazly said :
Happy Friday!

I had a great Christmas day, besides getting down for a short while trying to get a hold of my boys on Christmas day - my ex never lets me talk to the kids on Christmas day, making excuses his friends don't allow mobiles, it's anti-social.

What a lame excuse, I am sure that a small conversation with their Mum could not be construed as anti-social by anyone, and he obviously doesn`t realize or care that the children will also be hurt by this, not just you.
Hopefully all back to normal now, and you will be feeling better.

29-Dec-2019 05:36:56

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top