Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have just been looking at the recent wilderness kills notice in Edgeville, as I had sneaked into the wilderness to use up some muddy keys. Due to a fair lack of dexterity in my fingers, and not very fast responses I do not think I shall ever be able to fight the bosses that will award the massive amounts of gp, so will never be very RS wealthy, however don`t know if I am being naive here, but do players who are good at doing so really have astronomical amounts of gp to waste ? I ask this because on aforementioned notice one player (if I am reading this correctly, and it is entirely possible that I am not) has lost 287,000,000 then gone back shortly afterwards and lost another 1500,000,000. Why??

29-Dec-2019 10:34:06

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
I have just been looking at the recent wilderness kills notice in Edgeville, as I had sneaked into the wilderness to use up some muddy keys. Due to a fair lack of dexterity in my fingers, and not very fast responses I do not think I shall ever be able to fight the bosses that will award the massive amounts of gp, so will never be very RS wealthy, however don`t know if I am being naive here, but do players who are good at doing so really have astronomical amounts of gp to waste ? I ask this because on aforementioned notice one player (if I am reading this correctly, and it is entirely possible that I am not) has lost 287,000,000 then gone back shortly afterwards and lost another 1500,000,000. Why??

maybe they got hijacked or something.
WAAAGH!!!

29-Dec-2019 12:15:10

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice day here in the UK wasn`t it. ? Took Sidney Obi as in Obi One the Dobie out to Constantine Bay as he loves to run in sand, didn`t think it would be quite so packed mind you, lots of people probably down for Christmas, and in the car on the way back I was wondering if maybe Jagex might balance things up a bit for those of us-and there must be more than me - who will never be making loads at bossing because we can`t do it, and wether the new Archaelogy skill might - if we put in lots of effort - award us with some really high priced goodies that might match the ones that bossing awards, and wether players will be ok with that or might it cause an outcry ?.
Do you much more experienced players think that might be possible ?

29-Dec-2019 17:09:46

Terminux

Terminux

Posts: 945 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's possible, but it'll get nerfed very soon.

Whenever skilling becomes profitable the PVM'ers tend to throw a massive hissy fit and Jmods often listen to their demands and nerf skilling money makers straight in to the ground.
My neighbors a jerk

29-Dec-2019 17:42:52

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Terminux said :
It's possible, but it'll get nerfed very soon.

Whenever skilling becomes profitable the PVM'ers tend to throw a massive hissy fit and Jmods often listen to their demands and nerf skilling money makers straight in to the ground.

:P
WAAAGH!!!

29-Dec-2019 19:58:02

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't see it ever happening. I do little combat myself, too much for my achy old fingers and wrists, but I make a tidy enough sum from flipping, gathering things too tedious for the rich folk to trouble themselves with and sell such stuff at a nice profit, and never discarding a drop no matter how puny.

It's amazing how a week of being a scrub can make a nice l'il cash stack :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Dec-2019 21:46:31

Beandragon
Jun Member 2019

Beandragon

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
had the shittiest luck today. killing 200 ish lava strykes only to finaly get the soul and then find a pker group to kill me and i thought, you know maybe i would keep the ushabti cause its untradeable, but no it is worthless in the games eyes. now ive added cursed sand to it. but really just my luck >.<, anyone else encounter something shitty today?

30-Dec-2019 02:12:14

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top