Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tren said :
@ NonMax Jake - I have passed the information on as requested. (That request would have been more appropriate posted on Forum Help than here.)
Thanks. Better safe than sorry - don't want to post in the FH thread if it turns out to be in error as that kind of behaviour is punishable.
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

27-Dec-2019 12:39:31

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
4 more days left of 2019. Seems to have flown in really. Only seems like a few weeks have past since 2018 ended.

I have no idea where all the time has gone......

I hope 2020 is slower as passing. I've a lot to do and need it done. :P

Yep, seems to have flown by for me too!

We've also got stuff to accomplish this coming year ~ nothing earth-shattering truth be told ~ but important for us :)

The Ole Man has got what I think is a dose or Norovirus atm, no doubt a gift from one of the kids we were mingling with recently. I'm keeping fingers crossed (and bleachy cloths and antibacterial wipes close to hand!) that I don't catch it too.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

27-Dec-2019 13:00:42

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :

I have no idea where all the time has gone......

I hope 2020 is slower at passing. I've a lot to do and need it done. :P

As a mature lady I must admit that time seems to speed up with every passing year so that one minute it is Christmas then we are back in summer again. Not sure why , but time really does seem to fly by now.

27-Dec-2019 15:43:30

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What kind of idiot with a broken tooth that is experiencing no pain at the time agrees to a deep dental cleaning...

Go from no pain to excruciating pain that just won't quit and hooray still gotta do the other side of the mouth today in 2 hours.

Think of me friends it's going to be an adventure...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

27-Dec-2019 16:25:04

nomolaS
Mar Member 2024

nomolaS

Posts: 21,327 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When I was a kid I had a fungus grow on my right foot. They had to use liquid nitrogen to freeze it off. Hurt more than when I broke my leg.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

27-Dec-2019 17:12:34

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Have you ever had an ingrown toenail removed <- now that is more painful than liquid nitrogen even though when you do the liquid nitrogen the pain is horrific, if they don't go deep enough it won't kill it, so they have to do it deep. The first doctor that did it to me told me it's going to hurt badly it did, he removed it completely. The second time a nurse at a different gp centre years later did it and she never did it properly, it took three goes, with three separate charges. :@
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Dec-2019 19:44:12

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had a wart removed on my right thumb with some gel I put on and that made me cry the pain was that much. It's gone for good.

Also I've had ingrowing toe nails and I cut them out my self with a stanly knife. I would not recommend that as that too hurt like mad. Much better after a few days and no more pain and I've not suffered any more ingrown nails.

I done it because the hospital was going to take over a year to get the appointment. :(

HUGE disclaimer. Do not fo it yourself. Trust Me. DON'T!!!!
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

27-Dec-2019 19:58:41

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When my gp doctor removed my ingrown toenail, it was a huge procedure - He had to put it to sleep first, then he had to cut into the skin and all to remove that part of the nail.

He was a fantastic doctor, I was sad to move away and lose him as a doctor - my friend told me passed away a year or two ago from cancer :( A very sad loss to the community, he was sort after.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Dec-2019 20:07:05

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top