Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

RahaimIsirfl

RahaimIsirfl

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
2 days ago my account was locked. got it sorted out but apparently even i am a target of hackers. Never went to any phishing sites or anything. Interesting.

Don't wanna scaremonger you or anything but that happened to me in about september 2014, 8 months later i was banned for apparently botting slayer.

Nothing was ever touched on my account, nothing stolen, i was never moved from where i logged out and i was very very rich at the time with partyhats, max stacks and the best of everything.

Yet Jagex are still adamant i botted, so it makes me wonder if someone accessed my account just to ruin me, you should change passwords and everything right away.

Don't worry. We see the truth, even if posts are hidden.

23-May-2018 20:29:18

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
^
Peeps are mad cuz RSC closing and you know, summer special.

Nice to see people on the forums anyway. :P

Yes, it's good to see. Plus a few old names are popping up and the occasional new names which is a bonus. We just need a handful of reworks done and bobs your uncle, the forums would be sweet ^_^
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-May-2018 22:20:15

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Molly Weazly said :
^
Peeps are mad cuz RSC closing and you know, summer special.

Nice to see people on the forums anyway. :P

Yes, it's good to see. Plus a few old names are popping up and the occasional new names which is a bonus. We just need a handful of reworks done and bobs your uncle, the forums would be sweet ^_^

The new guy I was thinking of is just another alt I just found out in another thread with all his know all comments :|
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

24-May-2018 01:30:38

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top