Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raldrineorth said :
Man I hope it's just something on my side but does it seem like Jagex have been off their game this week? Seeing a lot of items with graphical bugs when worn and in my inventory. (Discoloration, etc...)

Nevermind, it was my Anisotropic Filtering setting on x16. Turned that off and everything went back to normal, guess my machine can't render that well.

Pleased you got it sorted.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-May-2018 07:37:39

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have no idea what Anisotropic Filtering is/does/is supposed to do.

I just play with how it comes up on the screen as default. It's horrible. Looks like something you'd stick on the fridge door because your pre-school kiddie drew it for you. But I'm so used to it looking awful now, I don't really notice it.

Erratically moving blobs ftw !
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-May-2018 10:18:52

The contents of this message have been hidden

23-May-2018 18:55:43

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Scouse - If you have a concern about an fmod or his/her actions or disagree with it, then use Forum Moderation Review v2 as I directed you in your thread. Please do not come to lounge to vent about moderation issues.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

23-May-2018 19:04:43

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know which thread it is, honestly I thought it was a parody thread. It was based off a negative aspect which I can see is how it got kicked to rants (whether or not I agree isn't the issue). We are always players first moderators second, except when were moderating then it flips to mod first player second.

So it's both, we walk a tightwire to get across the Jagex dungeon to get another cookie.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

23-May-2018 19:31:46

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
2 days ago my account was locked. got it sorted out but apparently even i am a target of hackers. Never went to any phishing sites or anything. Interesting.

Don't wanna scaremonger you or anything but that happened to me in about september 2014, 8 months later i was banned for apparently botting slayer.

Nothing was ever touched on my account, nothing stolen, i was never moved from where i logged out and i was very very rich at the time with partyhats, max stacks and the best of everything.

Yet Jagex are still adamant i botted, so it makes me wonder if someone accessed my account just to ruin me, you should change passwords and everything right away.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

23-May-2018 19:41:32

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top