Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And I think ppl just complain for the sake of complaining. I mean come on, you did not have to pay to participate. The rewards are free and you surely know it was jaggy's first time doing this kind of event

18-Nov-2017 22:48:06

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was thinking that tweeting is very loud as i was reading an article on the net and i looked outside (french doors open) and my eyes went down to not even a arm length away two back birds male and female having a lovely conversation - they have left the dinning room and now gone into my lounge :O Not sure what to do...

In all the years i have lived here this is the second time a bird has come inside, it happened a few weeks back, just one bird though an he quickly went out doors again - but these two today are having a good look around and I hope they don't poop!

What do i do??

edit: maybe ones a young bird?? They've just gone back out doors.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Nov-2017 00:55:33 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2017 01:00:37 by Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
And I think ppl just complain for the sake of complaining. I mean come on, you did not have to pay to participate. The rewards are free and you surely know it was jaggy's first time doing this kind of event

If there was nothing to complain about, then people wouldn't complain.

Like, if they actually managed to get content right for a change. Idc if it was their first time doing it, they ballsed the content up yet again.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Nov-2017 01:08:33

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top