Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great! We can advertise Events in here as well now.

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled, General, for some exciting Events coming up soon :D

Don't worry if you miss the announcements here, we'll make sure they are also advertised in all the Lounges.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-Apr-2018 09:26:23

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled, General, for some exciting Events coming up soon :D

Don't worry if you miss the announcements here, we'll make sure they are also advertised in all the Lounges.
Until the Marine catches on.

22-Apr-2018 00:43:50

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,326 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

That's very nice of you, Cat.

Do come up with something that's fun. I'll make it a point to join if I'm free.
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

23-Apr-2018 00:58:44

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Super :D Yes, we did try but sadly the first Event has to be called off.

Killed in it's infancy I'm afraid, when a helpful adviser informed us that the content would be deemed NSFW in at least 14 member states of the EU.

Hey-ho, back to the drawing board.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-Apr-2018 02:39:10

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hellooooooooo....

New glasses are not working out as they gave me the wrong prescription. So no wonder my eye has been sore and watering all the time lol.

Another eye test tomorrow to see if the first test was right then see how it goes. This time it won't cost as it was their mistake and not mine.

Until I get them sorted it's too much of a eye strain to be around the computer. So it should not be long till it's all sorted. Fingers crossed.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

23-Apr-2018 13:34:26

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Hellooooooooo....

New glasses are not working out as they gave me the wrong prescription. So no wonder my eye has been sore and watering all the time lol.

Another eye test tomorrow to see if the first test was right then see how it goes. This time it won't cost as it was their mistake and not mine.

Until I get them sorted it's too much of a eye strain to be around the computer. So it should not be long till it's all sorted. Fingers crossed.

Good luck with that!

I found out recently that last year, I received the wrong prescription from the opticians I used whilst at university. Same company as the one I use at home, just with branches in a different location. After going in for a basic contact lens checkup last year, they called me back the week after for an eyesight test, and then the following week for another lens check - which (when I got there) they wrongly thought was the end of a contact lens trial.

Within few weeks of visiting my old opticians at home, I received a new pair of glasses, and amended contacts, designed to correct a stigma. Kind of scary to think I was driving around with them thinking I had the correct glasses for my vision.

23-Apr-2018 13:52:55

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top