Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have to study for a six hour exam :O And apparently it's very intense with a lot of writing. When I asked the tutor yesterday about finishing the exam earlier he basically said very rarely with the amount of work you need to do within the exam. A lot of study to do this week as to pass is to get 100% right. You can pay to re-sit it, but I don't plan on doing that.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-Apr-2018 20:33:45

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I have to study for a six hour exam :O And apparently it's very intense with a lot of writing. When I asked the tutor yesterday about finishing the exam earlier he basically said very rarely with the amount of work you need to do within the exam. A lot of study to do this week as to pass is to get 100% right. You can pay to re-sit it, but I don't plan on doing that.

Good luck. :)

Sal J said :
Cool, I'm now ranked 62 on hcim highscores since I got 111 slayer level.

Congratulations.

23-Apr-2018 22:12:23

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello

And Thank you :)

It's all a lot daunting - I don't know where to start. I went to a one day course on Monday, not knowing what to expect - information download...

I would rather not say what the course is sorry. But hopefully it all helps in getting a job. But it's a 6 hour exam - which I've never heard of in my life. Thats a lot of information required in one moment if you know what I mean.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

24-Apr-2018 10:29:09

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top