Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
@ Dong

I remember you made a thread about Wikia showing pop-up and I told you about screenshot. There is a method I just found that saves an entire page as PDF not only what is on your screen.

You need to be on Chrome browser to do this.

1. Go to the web page you want to see
2. Click the tree dot button and choose print
3. Click "Change" and choose save as PDF.

Now you can view a page offline.

I haven't tested it on mobile because I don't use Chrome on mobile, but if you have PDF viewer on your phone, I think you can do the same.

Cheers for this :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

06-Nov-2017 22:11:31

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right I am off to buy some salad - my boys don't like salad, but i have pre-warned they are having salad with dinner tonight, which is spicy chicken legs and chips; and I think they are old enough to start eating salads, specially now it's summer time and they can bloody well get use to it, specially if they want a second serving of chicken and maybe icecream after wards ^_^
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

06-Nov-2017 22:30:20

Catmints

Catmints

Posts: 6,691 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Right I am off to buy some salad - my boys don't like salad, but i have pre-warned they are having salad with dinner tonight, which is spicy chicken legs and chips; and I think they are old enough to start eating salads, specially now it's summer time and they can bloody well get use to it, specially if they want a second serving of chicken and maybe icecream after wards ^_^
awesome, yeah its just a matter of getting used to it. I used to hate veggies but i like it now :p
Catmints's Notebook

07-Nov-2017 01:29:14

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
W77 is usually active enough depending on the times you're there. Plus sinkholes and daily DG challenges give decent exp.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

07-Nov-2017 11:53:09

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I solo'd probably a good 90 to 95% of my dungeons. So finding nobody waiting for a team well i can deal.

I usually got tired of teams screaming at me that I'd dare skill in a dungeon. Going alone never have to listen to them complaining.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

07-Nov-2017 11:58:49

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top