Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Amazonkaty
Aug Member 2006

Amazonkaty

Posts: 17,941 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Haha I feel like a zombie! Once I hit that 99 Cooking this morning I crashed out for several hours. I'm definitely starting my morning right with a gallon of water and a pot of coffee. :D

I appreciate the kind words! Fortunately I never have a problem writing. Math on the other hand... O_o

Congratulations on 99 Cooking :) .

I use to be fairly good at maths, but it was short lived and now I am not as good at it at all lol. Writing is not such an issue for me if it's typed and people say I type really fast (though I seem to like sacrificing spelling as I do it) but I recently did a qualification that had 3 booklets of questions and I had to hand write the answers to the questions in it all and it was torture lol.
'Every revolution begins with a spark'

The Journey of a Veteran Noob

30-Sep-2017 18:53:48 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2017 18:55:08 by Amazonkaty

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Singularity said :
We can hope haha. Reddit is more of a quickie forum. You post things for that day or several days and then the topic dies. RSOF is very good for long-term discussion - which is why I stick with them. Plus, no downvotes to deal with.

Reddit seems very cluttered to me and awkward to keep up with posts but is moderated by bots and sometimes works quite well but sometimes the bot mods get it wrong with hidden posts because of a word.

I use the Reddit Enhancement Suite chrome extension for Reddit. It makes it more better to use. I can't Reddit without RES installed unless it's on a mobile device.

30-Sep-2017 21:34:49

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Scouse said :

Reddit seems very cluttered to me and awkward to keep up with posts but is moderated by bots and sometimes works quite well but sometimes the bot mods get it wrong with hidden posts because of a word.

I use the Reddit Enhancement Suite chrome extension for Reddit. It makes it more better to use. I can't Reddit without RES installed unless it's on a mobile device.
Thanks for mentioning that extension - I'll have a look at it to see if it makes Reddit easier to use.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

30-Sep-2017 21:53:52

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I mainly use it for its "Night mode" feature. It also adds comment boxes to posts which I also have enabled.

Reddit without comment boxes:

Reddit with comment boxes:

It has so many other options that I haven't looked into. If you're a frequent Reddit user, it is worth installing. It basically enhances how you use it and how the site itself looks.

30-Sep-2017 22:18:09

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top