Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have finally come back down to earth, my voice is back, i can believe things again and almost returned back to the sensible, caring, hug giving, warm to touch, fluffy, much love giving Scouse you all know and love after last saturdays dreams came true " was never even in doubt" and thought i'd pop by and sprinkle the usual friday love about.

So hello and much love mates

Scouse - Anthony Joshua who?
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

07-Jun-2019 22:19:09

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
I have finally come back down to earth, my voice is back, i can believe things again and almost returned back to the sensible, caring, hug giving, warm to touch, fluffy, much love giving Scouse you all know and love after last saturdays dreams came true " was never even in doubt" and thought i'd pop by and sprinkle the usual friday love about.

Hello and love to you Scouse.

So glad your dreams have come true. :D

Also you have never in the slightest offended me. I'm sorry if I've ever offended you cuz I never meant to. <3

(I did try to answer you but you ninja'd out, lol.)

07-Jun-2019 23:36:05

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Scouse said :

Also you have never in the slightest offended me. I'm sorry if I've ever offended you cuz I never meant to. <3

Thank you Molly, the reason i asked is because in the last few months i have been slightly tipsy at times while online and apparently some so called friends got a little offended by my actions "mainly by me being too overprotective" and possibly freaking them out a bit.

But don't worry mates, i have removed the dad slippers, specs and daily newspaper ways and put on a north face trackie and a pair of 1-10's and promise to let you all make and learn by your own mistakes!!!!

Much love

Scouse - Daddy, daddy cooooool
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

08-Jun-2019 00:00:14

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Molly Weazly said :
Scouse said :

Thank you Molly, the reason i asked is because in the last few months i have been slightly tipsy at times while online and apparently some so called friends got a little offended by my actions "mainly by me being too overprotective" and possibly freaking them out a bit.

But don't worry mates, i have removed the dad slippers, specs and daily newspaper ways and put on a north face trackie and a pair of 1-10's and promise to let you all make and learn by your own mistakes!!!!

Much love

Scouse - Daddy, daddy cooooool

Oh okay. Long as we're cool. =)

We've all done the tipsy scaping thing, lol. Well I have anyway. :P

And is there such a thing as being too overprotective? lol

08-Jun-2019 01:27:44

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top