Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

jen10
Jun Member 2023

jen10

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Does anyone know how to contact Jagex directly about a problem? I ran into a player while playing who was saying some incredibly horrible things and I wanted to contact them directly about the problem

22-Nov-2017 01:48:47

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Went past hairdressers yesterday - haircuts from $20; so i popped in and they could cut my hair for $20NZ. So I made an appointment for today - anyway i was just going to get a good trim and keep the length, my fringe was past my chin anyhow, the hairdresser threw me a couple of haircut magazines and the first page i opened saw a nice short hair cut - so i have a short haircut :O All layered, not one length - it still covers my ears though, but you can see my earlobes - it only took the hairdresser 5 - 10 minutes to cut my hair :O and she did a fantastic job and i am very pleased with my new short haircut!

:D

I was having a down day today, even though i am still drained, that haircut gave me a bit of a boost :D YAY!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Nov-2017 01:51:29 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2017 01:52:52 by Dong U Dead

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
jen10 said :
Does anyone know how to contact Jagex directly about a problem? I ran into a player while playing who was saying some incredibly horrible things and I wanted to contact them directly about the problem

You need to report that in game, jen10.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

22-Nov-2017 01:53:16

Final Feud
Apr Member 2014

Final Feud

Posts: 11,098 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Final Feud said :
Anyone experiencing graphical issues and issues with the graphics settings since the update? My graphics are all out of wack since the update.

Yes! I thought it was just me. :(

That's good to know, I thought it was just me too lol. Checked reddit, there's more people affected by this - can't report it because dropdown menus are broken atm as well.

Jmods are aware of the issue since yesterday, hopefully there's a fix by Thanksgiving or the weekend at the latest.
Quest Cape Skill Requirements
The Official Guide Directory
~*~Road to MQC~*~

22-Nov-2017 03:22:42

Nosword
Mar Member 2024

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
because of the stupid holiday tomorrow my bosses boss scheduled me to work 18 hours today, with a 4 hour nap between the first 10 and second 8 hours im supposed to work. my boss is cool tho and let me just do 9 hours and get a whole 5 hour nap til i need to do my next 8. he is probably gunna get in trouble tho since we were set up to fail and were given way more work than we could do in 10 hours. im gunna have all this unfinished work plus a ton more added on top for the next 8 hours

i should probably sleep now tho already cuttin into me 5 hours
Old School

22-Nov-2017 12:14:40

Nosword
Mar Member 2024

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Sounds like a Gulag.
no, that was my last job :P

my american gma who i havent seen in 3 years and on of my uncles who i havent seen in a decade or more are here for thanksgivin. will be the first time in a long time ive eaten turkey since we normally dont celebrate this holiday
Old School

23-Nov-2017 12:27:35

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't report a lot of people that i expect to be bots - but this one female charactor is so robotic like, it's always the same stopping points there and back, she spends hours and days doing the same thing which I know isn't a crime but the movements it's really not right, it doesn't seem right. I can do the same skill with one click there and one click to bank so it's a nice smooth transition, she takes 3 stops in exact same sequence each bank and skill move.

I reported her, but shes still there a week or two later. She did disappear for a couple of days after I reported her, but shes back.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-Nov-2017 16:01:23

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top