Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Only half lol Leaves me with half so not too bad.

Talking of half. I got half my 500+ another 150 extra bulbs I bought planted. Now need to wait for the rain to stop so the rest can be planted.

I dug out spade width holes in the lawn and popped in 8 crocus in each hole and put the sod back. Lawn looks a mess but next spring hopefully crocus everywhere. Half the lawn is done. Back breaking work but the end result should be nice.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

25-Sep-2019 09:28:49

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I only did clumps as they recommended it. I put 5 different verieties in a box mixed them up and did pot luck picking out 8 a time. So they won't all be the same colours.

I'm looking forward to it.

The tulips and dafs are in a border. Rest will be in 3 big tubs and 2 chimney pots. I just need to get a nice day and move my motorbike so I can get at them. It's in the way.

I'm still thinking of lifting all my glads up as I've loads. Just nowhere to store them. I did dig up about 30 few days ago to store them. Just no idea where. It seems I've too many and they have so many babies lol. 100's of the little buggers and I mean 100's.

25-Sep-2019 09:43:41

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not got a shed or a lean-to you can put them in?
Or one of those cheap plastic cloches, or pop-up mini-greenhouses will do (metal tube frame with thick plastic covering, you can take them down again in Spring and they're teeny weeny things).

As long as you make sure they're dry (or they'll go mouldy) and the frost doesn't get them.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

25-Sep-2019 10:26:54

The contents of this message have been hidden

25-Sep-2019 10:44:45

The contents of this message have been hidden

25-Sep-2019 11:37:25

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Awesome garden Fifi.

Wish mine was like that. It looks amazing. Love how the steps were done as I used to be a brick layer lol. I know quality work when I see it.

Sadly if I walked in your garden I would be coming out crying and sneezing lol. You have roses and for some reason they kick off my heyfever really bad.

25-Sep-2019 12:04:59

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top