Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

SlR

SlR

Posts: 4,381 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi

Quick find code: 15-16-410-66265167

Could you move this to General? (unless you feel it doesn't belong there then no problem)
Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

25-Oct-2022 16:45:19

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir,

The chat lounge isn't the place to ask that. Try here instead... Forum Help (click me)

Although it may get better reception in the item discussion forum. As you're discussing an item.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

25-Oct-2022 17:36:49

Kat Stryke

Kat Stryke

Posts: 2,058 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The day has arrived! It is Halloween 2022, which means it is also time for:

The 2nd Annual Kat Stryke Birthday Bash

Feel free to leave me some b-day love, Last year, we had a nice little party in this thread, and it was very much appreciated. :)

I share my birthday with Johnny Marr of The Smiths, Larry Mullen Jr from U2, Mikkey Dee of Motorhead, Rogers Stevens from Blind Melon, and...Vanilla Ice. Oh well, we can't all be cool. :P

Oh, and for those who have been following the storyline running through my Diary, there should be more to come soon. I'm heading back to Ashdale in search of answers regarding my mysterious past. Anything could happen. After all, it is Halloween! :D

BOO!
I've been putting out fire with gasoline! ^_^

Kat's Diary

31-Oct-2022 05:50:17

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Halloween, 'Scapers!

By the pricking of my thumbs, something rhapsodic this way comes! :O

In other words, my annual Halloween song has now been posted. As was the case with last year's Welcome To The Wildy, this year's scary song is about The Wilderness. The title character is a female player killer who may look lovely, but is quite lethal. Watch out, boy! ;)

Of course, this is a period piece - set during the days when PK'ing was a thing.

With apologies to Daryl Hall and John Oates, PK'er has been added to Trew's RuneScapian Rhapsody thread here in General.

No tricks, just treats.

Aslon Dak
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

31-Oct-2022 08:59:16

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top